break up with him - lhs

Jay who was with Jungwon earlier was now nervous. He doesn't know why.. it just felt weird.

The both of them went separate ways after the company outing . They both had enough time for each other in three days of being together and was tired from the travel so they just decided to just rest . They'll meet again the next day so it's okay.

Jay was now heading home and he feel chills through out his body . It's not that windy but he do feel some chills brushing through the hairs or his skin , not in a literal way . Maybe he's just imagining things but he's also sweating .. cold sweats , I mean . Nervousness took over him every step he could get closer to their apartment .

Their apartment was too silent but he knows Heeseung is inside . He's always at home at this hour so he's sure that his boyfriend is inside .

He gulped as his hand touches the door knob and he could swear that he felt a bit of electricity from it . But then he opened it to finally see Heeseung , his boyfriend .

Heeseung who was at the couch , looked at him with a blank face .

Jay was not used with this behavior of his . The older used to greet him first with a smile on his face even though he's tired . But now , it's different . Totally different .

He could feel some aura from him that made the mood go heavy and somewhat unpleasant .

" Love ? Are you okay?" Jay first asked . He was unsure on what's happening to his boyfriend but he feels that there's something that they should talk about . And it seems important .

" Tell me Jay , are you hiding something from me ?"

Jay , he just called him Jay and it's fucking unusual . And the way he talks is so intimidating . Jay gulps , what if he already knew about him and Jungwon ?

" W-what ? I'm not keeping any secret from you love . Where is this coming from ?" He denied , he lied .

Jay heard that Heeseung chuckled a bit . This is why he felt nervous earlier . He'll be interrogated .

" I knew it . You'll deny . But I knew it already . I saw you both at the beach . " He sternly said and Jay could feel his body shaking but he tried to hide it . He's afraid of what might happen . Heeseung freaking knew about him and Jungwon ! Their secret was caught and now he couldn't think of how he'll get away from this situation .

But what if Heeseung is just faking it ? No , he wouldn't admit it to him .

" What ? "

" Oh , you're trying to get away from this and acting like a dumb ?! Haven't you seen your wallet their near the hammock where you laid that bitch ? I dropped it ." That's it . Now , he knows that Heeseung knows the truth . He remembered he left his wallet at their room and was surprised to see it at the beach . It can't teleport . So Heeseung must've been there.

Oh fuck! He saw them at the hammock !

" L-love .. let me explain . "

Heeseung just raised his left eyebrow and stood up to walk closer to him .

" Break up with him ."

Jay looked at him in shock . He can't do that .

" But .. "

" But what ? Choose . Is it me or him ?"

Jay once again gulped nervously . He can't let go of Jungwon but he must choose Heeseung .

" What's your decision ? If you'll choose him , I'll leave . But if you'll choose me , you have to forget about him " It's clear that Heeseung is upset . Because who wouldn't? But deep inside , Heeseung is just making himself look tough . He knows that he can get Jay , with him being like this but right now he's unsure . Actually , he wants to beg for him to choose him instead . He can't lose Jay . He's all that he have .

And even it's hard for Jay , he has no choice but to choose Heeseung for the mean time . He can't actually let go of him . He'll just think about what he'll do with Jungwon later.

" Fine . You'll stay. "

" Why is it that it feels like you are forced to choose me ? Do you like him that much ?" Heeseung raised his voice that startled Jay .

" I'm sorry , love . I'll break up with him if that's what you want . But please stay . " His voice softened . And we couldn't tell if he's just acting or not .

" Call me by my name . I feel weird hearing that from a cheater . "

" Okay , I'm sorry "

" And don't expect that I had forgiven you . You cheated on me Jay . And it hurts seeing you kissing someone else . Am I not good enough for you? Why do you have to do this to me ?"

And that's it . Heeseung couldn't take it anymore . He burst in tears as he remembered the scene that flashed before his eyes three days ago . The tough guy earlier was no longer can be seen . Instead , he showed how vulnerable he is in front of Jay . It's not his intention but he made Jay feel pity for him .

Jay knows that what he did was wrong and now his conscience is drowning him . How can he cheat on someone like Heeseung ? He's a fool to jump from a relationship to another . Now , he's thinking of actually letting go of Jungwon and be with Heeseung because that's what it supposed to be .

He moved closer to Heeseung and hugged him . He doesn't want to see him crying . And he hated himself because he's the reason why this angel is crying right now .

" I'm sorry love for being stupid. I promise not to do it again . I'll break up with him . Shhh.. please don't cry " he kissed him at his forehead and wiped his tears with his thumb .

Heeseung looked at him in his eyes . He could see that he feels sorry . That's what he believes .

" You're really doing it ? "

" Yes , so don't cry . I'm sorry "

" You won't leave me right ? "

" Yes love , I won't . Let's wiped those tears ,hmm?" Heeseung nodded and the younger guided him to the couch where heeseung was sitting earlier .

Both of them was sitting side by side but Jay is still holding him in his arms .

" I'm so sorry .. " he muttered and Heeseung smiled .

" Just promise you won't do it anymore . "

Jay nodded .. it made Heeseung feel secured . Secured that he still have Jay .

Jay felt that Heeseung was slowly forgiving him . He knows how the older loves him .

He took the chance to place a soft kiss on his lips . In which the older responded . And by that , he knows that they'll be okay once again . Jay smiled through the kiss . I guess he just won the case .