he changed a lot - lhs

It's already ten in the evening and Jay hasn't come home yet. Heeseung is so worried about him because what if something bad had happened to him.

He already called him so many times but his phone just keeps on ringing and he's not answering.

Thoughts about him going out to drink then got drunk too much and couldn't drive home or him got in an accident because he's drunk. Maybe he broke his car somewhere and couldn't go home until now.

He was about to get his car keys as he was planning to find him but suddenly he heard a car parking at their garage . He's sure it was him.

" Oh my gosh love ! I'm so worried! Where have you been ?" He exclaimed as the other entered the front door.

Jay on the other hand just want to ignore him as he was tired. He just kissed him on the cheeks and walked to their room to finally rest .

Heeseung who didn't like his behavior raised his eyebrows. But he just followed him inside their room.

He saw Jay laid on their bed without changing his clothes. He doesn't like that.

" Hey ! Could you atleast change your clothes ? " He spoke , nudging Jay who's already closing his eyes.

" I'm tired. " He just mumbled and fell asleep .

Heeseung who doesn't have any choice , get some of his clean clothes to change Jay . The younger hasn't even took off his shoes so Heeseung took it off for him as it was also his obligation. He even wiped him with damp towel before changing his clothes.

" Hmmm .. he must be so tired " Heeseung mumbled as he covers him a blanket .

It's always like this . Jay comes home late. Sometimes at ten , sometimes twelve .. there are times he comes home at one in the morning . And he always says that he's with Sunghoon or with his co workers. Sometimes he doesn't tell who's he's with because he just sleeps like this and couldn't tell Heeseung where he went.

When Heeseung wants to ask him in the morning , he usually goes to work early that they can't have time to talk about it. It's as if he's purposely avoiding the topic.

Heeseung doesn't want to doubt him but his instincts is making him overthink.

He don't want to admit this but as he observes , Jay has changed.

He's not that sweet to him compared before. He doesn't do the things that he usually do, months ago. He always comes home late. He had his phone locked, with a password that Heeseung doesn't know what it is . His lockscreen isn't their picture anymore, instead, it's just a place that he doesn't even know where but he's sure it was taken by his phone . He's always on his phone whenever he's not looking . It's as if he's just secretly texting someone and had to hide it from him.

Those things were added to his assumptions of Jay having a lover.

But he can't just jump into conclusions. He must see it with his own eyes. He wants a proof.

But if knows the truth , what will he do after?

Will he break up with Jay because he's not loyal to him anymore? Or will he just accept it and move on ? Will he just forget about it and let Jay have another lover while he's still with him, just for them to stay together?

If he'll choose the other , it'll be unfair for him . But then , if it's true that Jay had an affair with someone else, he can't just let him go.