we're just friends - lhs

Jay did what he had planned but was caught by the guard sneaking late at night . And as the result , he was fired out instantly but he saw a glimpse of Jungwon's profile that might be useful in finding the younger . He had gone insane .

He is now relying on his savings . It's quite huge sum of money but if he'll used that up in finding Jungwon , he might end up penniless . He must apply for a new work to sustain all his needs . But he doesn't even think about that . Instead , he started looking for Jungwon's father .

But the thing is , there's a lot of names similar to him . It'll be hard for him to find them . If only Jungwon didn't deactivated all his social media accounts , he could find him easily .

---

Heeseung was slowly regaining his business. And he just did it in a couple of weeks . Maybe luck is with him now that he was free from a toxic relationship .

He is slowly moving on but the pain is still there . He still thinks about Jay most of the time especially when he's alone but he is trying to erase those thoughts from his mind .

Maybe if he'll focus on his business , he might forget about him . He'll just use all his time for himself and his business . He wants to branch out someday and he'll work hard for it .

He also hasn't seen Jake and he might not admit it , he misses him .

He chose to be distant from the latter but he didn't expect that Jake would also do the same .

Well it's okay with him since they're just friends . But he feels something is missing if Jake's not goofing around him .

He's almost closing his shop when a lady came .

" Are you Heeseung ?" She asked . He thought she's a costumer.

By the looks of it , she's in her mid 40s . She also looks classy that he might think that she's rich but her eyes looks kind .

Heeseung smiled at her before he offered his hand to shake .

" Yes ma'am , I'm Lee Heeseung . Nice to meet you " the lady took his hand and also smiled at him .

" I'm Mrs. Sim . "

He looked at her in surprise when he heard her surname . What's her relationship with Jake ?

" I'm Jake's mother . And I came to tell you that Jake left the country for good . "

Heeseung gasp when he heard those . He didn't expect this to happen but well , they're not that close to know whatever his plans may be .

Jake's mom could see mixture of emotions on his face . She knows that Jake is important to this guy infront of her .

" What ? He didn't even say goodbye to me . "

Jake's mom giggled at how he sulked .

" It's because he didn't want you to cry for him at the airport " Gosh even his mom is similar to him .

" And actually , I really like those flowers that came from here . It somehow helped during my medications " So she's the one whom Jake always gives the bouquets .

" Are you sick before ? Oh gosh , that's so private . I shouldn't have asked . I'm sorry "

" No , no it's okay . And yes , I'm admitted to the hospital for some months but I'm okay now . This is why Jake can go back to Australia now that I'm better . I'm following him tomorrow "

His mom is so talkative .. they're so much alike .

" Oh , okay . Just tell him to call me , madame ." Jake's mom eyebrow raised .