I won't - sjy

Heeseung dashed outside their shared apartment with large bags on both hands and gripping his phone . He wants to leave the place as soon as possible because he might break down anytime soon .

He just got out the door when Jay grabbed him on his wrist as if he doesn't want him to leave .

He paused on his tracks . But he didn't know that he pressed something on his phone while Jay grabbed him .

" What do you want now?" He said without looking back at him . Tears are now threatening to fall . He feels that Jay isn't holding him back for him to stay . He is just guilty of what he did.

" Love .. I'm sorry "

With that , Heeseung looked back at him . He can't believe that this guy is shamelessly saying sorry to him .

" What are you sorry for ? For hurting me or for not choosing me ? " He questioned . Voice full of bitterness .

" Hee .. " his grip on Heeseung's wrist loosened a bit . He felt guilty .

" I don't want to hear anything coming from those sinful lips . You betrayed me Jay . You and Jungwon , you betrayed me . You lied to me . " Tears can't help but to fall aggressively on his cheeks . " All these years , I've been so faithful to you yet you just cheated on me . I did everything just to please you . It's just all for you . I didn't even think of myself . All I want is for you to be happy while we're together and now all I get in return is being cheated on ? How dare you ?! You even promised to my parent's grave to make me happy for the rest of my life then what now ? I'm not happy ! "

He snapped at him . Jay just lowered his head because it's all the truth .

" I'm so sorry love . I'm sorry "

" Love ? Fuck you ! Don't ever call me with that name . " Heeseung removed Jay's hand that's gripping on his wrist harshly . " And don't ever touch me again . I gave you a chance Jay but you still continued dating him . I just don't know what's wrong with me or what's missing in me that you find in him and you dared to leave me . Honestly , I'm tired and sick of you "

He's still crying but he grabbed his bags tightly and turned away from him . He just want to leave him and cry over what happened .

" I'm sorry .. I'm sorry . Please forgive me hee . I didn't mean to cheat on you . It just happened "

What he said fueled the anger in Heeseung's heart .

" It just happened ? Really ?? You have a fucking choice Jay . Yet you chose to cheat . It's not an excuse that destiny made you to do it . I don't believe it just happened . And I'm so tired of hearing you saying sorry . Let's just end this once and for all . I don't want to be associated with you anymore . We already broke up right ?! Then fine . I'll be gone in your life "

That's what he said before he really left him . He finally left the love of his life .

He doesn't know where to go now . He just keeps on walking until he reached his flower shop .

He didn't entered , instead he slumped on the road near the entrance of it . He just cried because it really hurts . He must let it out .

A couple of minutes later , he heard a car honking not far from where he is . He just ignored it but it stop in front of him .

" Oh my god . Seung !" Jake called out , he was rushing to him when he saw him crouching down and sobbing . Heeseung looked up and wiped his tears .

" Jake ? What are you doing here ?"

" You accidentally called me . At first I was confused why you called at late midnight . But then I heard you both arguing . So I didn't end the call and rushed over here . Gosh you didn't know how I drove faster than the usual . Maybe everyone thought I have an emergency . Good thing there's just a few vehicles at this hour . Thank goodness I didn't bumped on someone " he explained but Heeseung just looked at him blankly . Actually he doesn't know what to feel at the moment . He was overwhelmed by what happened earlier .

" I'm tired . " He ignored what the younger said and stood up , still holding his bags .

" Where are you going ?"

" Inside your car . Didn't you came to save me ? I'm getting the chance to leave this place . I'm so tired of everything . I hate it here ."

" Oh .. right ! Okay I'll get you out of here , sweetheart "

" And stop flirting . I'm not in the mood for that " Heeseung announced .

" Okay , as if you ever got in the mood for that . " He whispered and went inside his car . " So where are we up to ? Should I take you home ? I mean it's late , and  .. "

" Just do whatever you want Jake . I don't want to think  . I want a peace of mind . "

And with that , Jake drove back to his house . It's just thirty minutes away from the older's place  .

Jake didn't uttered any sound during their travel as what Heeseung wants , he want a peace of mind . So he respects it and stayed silent .

He always glance at him to make sure that he's okay . But Heeseung just cried along the way to Jake's house . Jake pity him . He doesn't deserve all of this . If only he met him first , if only he's the one whom he loved , maybe this never happened to him . If he's Heeseung's boyfriend , he'll be better than Jay and won't ever hurt the guy beside him now . He badly wants to hug him and caress his cheeks to wipe those damn tears but he can't , instead he just pats his shoulders .

Soon enough they arrived at Jake's place . It is the first time he bring someone at the said place and he feels thrilled now that Heeseung is with him . Don't get him wrong . It is just because Heeseung is his crush and it's an honor to bring him at his cozy abode .

" Give me your bags , Seung . "

Heeseung gave him one of it and kept to himself the other . He still can carry it both but he's a bit tired and his mind is in complete mess .

Once they got in , Jake showed him the guest room where he can stay . Jake has a large and modernized house . But it feels empty . Maybe because he lives alone .

" Jake .. " Heeseung called him as he was about to leave him to rest .

" Sleep with me . " Jake's eyes widened . What the hell is this guy talking about ?

" Sleep with you , why ? "

" I said sleep with me . Make me happy . Even just for tonight . Please . " He pleaded but Jake was still confused .

" Seung , I won't . I know you're terribly sad right now but engaging with things like this at your lowest isn't the answer . Rest . You need rest . I don't want to take advantage of you . You're at your vulnerable state and it's not right . I hope you'll think about this . This is not good for you . So sleep . " Jake said and smiled before he switched off the lights .

" Sorry " Heeseung said before covering his head with blanket . Maybe he got shy from what he said .

Frankly speaking , it's his chance but he doesn't want to take the opportunity and it's not what he wants to do as of now . Actually , it never crossed his mind . He likes Heeseung but it's too much . He never experienced something like that . Maybe in the future if destiny allows .

He smiled thinking that Heeseung is now safe and is with him . That's all that matters . He'll just talk with him tomorrow to make sure that he's okay . Maybe he'll keep Heeseung for now or as long as the older wanted .