happiness in a bouquet - sjy

Jake , the guy who helped him last day came again to buy flowers. They had exchanged names when he drove Heeseung home. The older was thankful for him , not just because he drove him home but also for comforting him. If he didn't met Jake that day and opened up with him , maybe he had gone crazy.

He's broken , of course. He really is. He couldn't think of anything that's missing in him , like why would Jay betray him over Jungwon ? He gives everything he needs . He's caring . He can do all chores . He has his own money . And he loves him the most . He's handsome , well that's already given . He's literally the Lee Heeseung . The one thing he couldn't perfect .. it's cooking . But it's not really a big deal right ? So why would he ?

" Hey hyung !" Jake was extra cheerful today . Maybe something good happened to him . Well , he's lucky if it is.

" Hi " Heeseung being broken , greeted him in the most gloomy mood he could reflect.

Jake tilted his head .. it's the first time he saw Heeseung greeted him like this. Not to be insensitive , he knows what's Heeseung is going through but he's dealing with a costumer . He should behave professionally. But then , Jake understands him . He shouldn't have opened his shop if he's unwell .

" Don't look at me like that . I'm okay " he rolled his eyes at Jake then took his scissor. " What bouquet do you want today , mr. costumer ?" He addressed Jake in a sarcastic tone but he knows that Jake would take it as a joke . And he's right . Jake released a soft giggle.

" hmmm , I want happiness in a bouquet . Please put those flowers that you think that would make you happy "

" Eh ? Me ? You should tell me what flowers your special someone wants and not my own taste . You're really weird , Jake ."

Jake huffed . It's actually for him . Heeseung is just so dense to realize it. Or maybe he just had no idea because why would Jake give him flowers ?

"Whatever hyung . Just do what I told you . "

" Why are you so serious all of a sudden? Are you having mood swings ?"

Jake playfully rolled his eyes and sassily took his phone to ignore Heeseung . The older instantly understands it and just go on with his work. Thankfully he had a costumer to entertain . He wouldn't focus on being a broken hearted dude. It doesn't suit him . He feels grumpy by just imagining it .

Heeseung took those set of flowers that he likes . Maybe Jake's recipient won't mind if he just put some random flowers in the bouquet, right?

After some minutes , he glanced at Jake whose sitting elegantly at the stool in front of his desk . The bouquet is ready and he could feel happiness by just looking at it . It kinda relieved some heavy feels inside his heart but not all . It seems like these flowers lets him forget what he's going through for a while. Even for a while , he forgets Jay .

" See , that made you happy " Jake smiled widely at him , the corners of his lips curved while at it. It's cute.

" Yeah , kinda . Here you go . " Heeseung offered him the neatly arranged bouquet. Even Jake could feel the exact happiness as he saw the bouquet but he pushed it back to Heeseung.

" Why are you pushing it back ? Did I failed your expectations ? Sorry , I could rearrange it for you . Or should I change some flowers ?" He panicked. It's the first time the costumer refused to take their order .

" No . No . It's for you hyung . Take it. "

" Huh ? For me ? But why ?"

Jake finds him cute . He's so confused and his head tilts like a puppy .

" It's a gift so take it . That's the reason why I said that you'll only put those flowers that would make you happy and it does . It really made you cheer up . Look at that face . It's glowing "

" Glowing ? Maybe I just have an oily face . But anyways , thanks I guess ."

" And don't worry I'll pay . " Jake said . The older laughed at him .

" Yes , as you should . It doesn't mean that you gave me this , you won't pay me . You'll still pay because you ordered this. " he said while wiggling his brows . That's how economy works.

Jake once again giggled . It's kinda funny that Heeseung is behaving like this . Money isn't a problem for him , he has much of it . He can even pay him in double plus the bouquet is his . It just feels satisfying that the older is somewhat forgetting about what happened to him . He laughs , and even jokes around. The typical Heeseung . The Heeseung that he likes .

" Yeah , yeah mister capitalism . You would be rich with that behavior "

" I hope so .. but if you would buy always here , maybe that's a sure thing " he then winked at him and went to the side where his fridge was located .

He took a can of soda and a box of cupcakes that he ordered awhile ago .

" So here , as a sign of gratitude .. have some bite. And I'm not accepting a refusal from you " he offered it to Jake and the younger smiled . He's full but he can't say no to Heeseung . And the cupcakes looks tempting .

They talked about random stuffs while they eat . Mostly about childhood and gossips happening around the town. They're indeed like besties but the other had secret feelings .

Jake soon left him and he's now all alone again . Thoughts about Jay envelopes him. He wants to cry but he chose to stop it , though the corners of his eyes are watery . There might be some costumers who'll come in and he can't face them with his fragile state.

Jay will come home tomorrow and he must confront him . He need to tell him how he feels . He needs to resolve whatever the problem they have in their relationship . Why Jay choose to cheat on him .. there must be a reason . And if he's the reason , he's willing to change and be a better boyfriend to him .