What should I do? - pjs

It's the time of the year. Their yearly outing will come in two weeks and all of the employees are excited. Jay and Jungwon just stared at each other as their manager announces it in front of them.

" So bro, will you bring Heeseung?" Sunghoon whispered to Jay that caused him to quit staring at Jungwon. He then glanced at the male beside him.

" Are you insane ? Both of them will know my secret. Do you really have a brain ?"

" Chill. That didn't even harm you why are you so pressed ?" Sunghoon defends himself because Jay is over reacting again and he's just asking.

" I'm chillin' here dude before you came. "

" Chilling by looking at that innocent cat few chairs from us ?oh , is he really innocent? I bet you already played furs and yarns " Sunghoon smirked at him before adjusting his seat. He knows that Jay would over react again by what he said.

" Shut up hoon. "

Those words made Sunghoon to really shut up because if he would continue insisting what's on his mind , he'll probably get hit by Jay anytime soon.

Jay once again glanced at Jungwon but the other ain't looking anymore. He smiled . They can finally get their time together outside work . This year , he won't take Heeseung with him .

---

At night , Jay went home earlier that made Heeseung confused. It's the first time in more than month that he went home early because mostly he'll come home after dinner.

" Oh, you're already here ? I'm surprised" he sarcastically said but Jay didn't mind the sarcasm as he wants to be nice for the time being.

" Don't you love that we can finally have our quality time ? And besides , I missed staying home "

" Ah really ? Then why are you always hanging out with your workmates when you miss home ? As if you have high salary . You always drink and spend your money in useless things. I won't be surprised if someday you'll complain about your health " the older is clearly upset with him but Jay have to deal with it.

It's not true that he hang outs with Sunghoon or either his workmates but he'll keep that lie. And swallow every words that Heeseung is throwing at him for the sake of his and Jungwon's relationship.

"Don't be mad at me , love. I just enjoyed going out these days with my friends. And besides , I'm not the only one paying. We all are. So don't worry. And about my health , you'll take care of me if that happens right ? .. don't you?" He said it in the softest way he could ever do. He knows that Heeseung has a kind heart and he couldn't be mad at him for long .

And as mentioned , Heeseung softened at him and just nodded at the younger. Because it's true. If he'll get sick someday , it's his obligation to take care of him because they're partners.

" See .. this is why I love you. You always think about what's best for me and you never leave me alone. You know what , you're the sweetest person I've ever met in my life . And you're the best !" Jay added , praising him. He's true in his words . Heeseung is such an angel. But damn , he still had the guts to cheat on him.

Heeseung sat beside him and started to massage his back. He always do this whenever he knows Jay is tired . It's been long that he didn't do it since Jay is always coming home late.

" Promise me that you won't go out always . I mean , you can hang out with friends . But please , not everyday. We rarely had time for each other and I missed you . You couldn't cook for me now . " With a pout , Heeseung spoke. The truth is , he's always looking forward for Jay's menus. He was used to just wait for the food to be served. But he couldn't do it because he always going out. He's compromising their bonding time just to go out with people that doesn't have a part in their lives.

" Okay , I will . And I'll cook dinner for you so you don't have to order fast foods . Or maybe I should teach you how to cook so that if I'm not here , you can cook on your own"

" What? Why are you teaching me ? You want to teach me because you want me to cook for myself when you have another night out ?"

" No! That's not I meant love . Of course you have to know how to cook , even those simple ones so someday , you're the one who'll cook for me without looking on the internet "

" But I know how to cook eggs, spam and bacon . I also know how to fry a fish. That'll would do. We won't be starving if someday you won't be able to cook." He defended himself. He also knows how to make fried rice and cook ramen. They won't starve for sure with his basic skills.

" But in the long run , it wouldn't be enough , love . You should know to be a good boyfriend to me by being a better cook. So I can be a better boyfriend to you also. We're in this for life so you have to be good at it. "

Hypocrisy.

" Okay , teach me now . What do you want to eat ?" He asks Jay and the younger smiled fondly at him.

" Maybe a kimchi stew and a steak would do "

" Alright but you're doing most of it . I can't afford to burn our kitchen and waste food."

Jay giggled at what he said. Heeseung really knows how to lighten up his mood . He just loves it when he's goofy and sweet at the same time. Like the old days. He's still the same . He never changed.

The only one who changed , is him. And he hated himself for falling out of love .

Should he work out everything about them ? To bring the love back? Or he'll just let it fall out and be with Jungwon officially?

But if he'll do that , he must give up on Heeseung. He must let him go.

But why is it so hard for him to just let him go? Why is he still staying ? Why does he still holds into their relationship ?

He'll only hurt Heeseung .. he knows that. But he can't just leave him alone. He's his other half . He can't go on with his life without him and he feels he's permanently attached to him .

But he also can't loose Jungwon. That guy who he only met for months yet he already admitted that he like him.

He's completely aware about his feelings are slowly fading for Heeseung. As he started to grow feelings for Jungwon . It's true that you can't love two people equally. You can't. And there's no way you could.