we're friends - lhs

" hi , good morning !" Jungwon greeted Heeseung who's separating the old flowers and died flowers from those good ones . The older looked back and instantly smiled.

" Oh hi ! What would you like to order this time ?"

Jungwon grinned and showed the plastic bag with two cups of bubble teas. On his other hand is a mini box of cake.

" Actually , I came here to bring this . Let's eat!"

Heeseung couldn't resist it now that he's smiling with his dimples. He's like a toddler.

" Alright! I'm starving actually "

Both of them went to the costumer's lounge to eat Jungwon's ordered food. It's a nice timing since there's no costumer as of the moment.

" So , what's up? I rarely have costumers coming up here just to treat me with something. Do you have something to talk about?" Heeseung asks , he knows that there's something that the younger wants to talk about.

" Umm , actually I.. oh by the way , I haven't introduced myself to you yet . I'm Yang Jungwon"

Heeseung giggled. They obviously hasn't introduced themselves to each other but they can feel that they're attached or something. Maybe they're soulmates in their past lives or best friends .. maybe brothers. Because they feel platonic with each other.

" Oh right ! Nice meeting you Jungwonie.. I'm Heeseung . And we can tell who's older right? I guess you won't mind if I won't tell my age to you . I feel old mentioning my age."

" You don't have to worry ,hyung . I understand and besides it's not a big deal."

" Yeah because the big deal right now is your problem . Is it a problem? Sorry for assuming first. But what is it?" He asked , eager to know what's the younger's concern.

" Remember when I told you I have a boyfriend ?"

Heeseung nods as he take a sip on his bubble tea , signaling him to continue .

" So , we're kinda on the rough stage . I mean , it's not that rough , we always meet at work and talk and stuff but we're not hanging out like what we used to. He's always going home early and not driving me home first. It's not that I want him to always take me home but , I got used to it . I hope you know what I mean. Usually he's at my apartment untill late just to cuddle with me or talk about stuffs but now , he's changed ."

The older could tell how sad Jungwon is. Jay was also like that , he changed and he knows how Jungwon feels right now.

Heeseung moved closer to him to rest his arms on his shoulders. He patted it few times , softly for Jungwon to feel that Heeseung is with him in this situation.

" Hyung what should I do ?" Jungwon's eyes are now glistening . Is he going to cry? Heeseung just thought .

" Let him be for now won , I'm sure there's something in home that he always prioritize it . Have you already talked to him? "

" Nope . I'm scared to open up this matter to him. Because maybe he'll misunderstood and get angry at me. I don't want that. "

Heeseung hums, still caressing the right side of Jungwon's shoulder.

" Talk to him if you're ready. I know he'll understand your concerns. I mean , if he really cares for you , if he love you truly , he'll understand where you're coming from. Relationships should have constant talks. In order to make it last long and to understand both sides . You need communication and also time. In your case , isn't it too much to ask him to come to your apartment even after work ? Don't get me wrong but .. you're already together at work so , I guess you have to give him some time for himself also . It's suffocating sometimes "

Heeseung was right . Maybe Jungwon is getting the time that's supposed to be for himself. A long day of work is already tiring and he's still asking some time for them. He should be considerate with Jay . He also needs rest . He nodded as he understands what Heeseung is telling him.

" I guess you're right hyung. I should be considerate. And give him his alone time. I won't ask him to take me home from now on . It's up to him of course if he wants to. Besides , I can go home on my own."

" That's right! You're not a kid wonie .. and if you really miss him and wants to date , just set a date for it. Y'all don't have to do it everyday .. it's a waste of money to go out for dates almost everyday. I'm telling you , you'll get tired of it someday."

" But hyung , we always date at home. He cooks for me so we don't have to go in those pricey restaurants. We're on budget ."

" Oh , a cozy date at home .. sounds nice . It's more romantic and intimate. Imagine , having a candlelight dinner date at the balcony then you can just blow the candles after to light it up again when you're having a candlelight dinner on the next week ." Heeseung laughed , and also Jungwon. It's true because they did it several times but it's funny when Heeseung is the one telling it.

" I don't know why we're laughing over it but it's funny . I wished I had met you before hyung. You seems fun to be with and a great life adviser . You're really like an older brother "

" You mean , love adviser ? And I can be your older brother if you want. I don't have any siblings so I'd love to have one."

Both of them loves the idea. They feel like long lost brothers.

" You don't want to have me as your best friend ?" Wiggling his eyebrows at his comment as if he's teasing Heeseung.

" Oh , how about best brother ? Do you want that?"

Both of them laughed at the silly statement. Sure it's more fun when they're together.

" Oh my god. We're just laughing and stuff but we haven't even finished our food ." Heeseung suddenly spoked , still have some tears in his left eye from laughing.

" Right ! Let's finish already because you'll have a costumer soon "

Both of them finished their food and as what Jungwon said earlier , a costumer came after they finished cleaning the coffee table.

" Hyung , I guess it's time for me to go . Thanks for your advise , best brother ~" he teased but the older just giggled .

" Yah ! Stop it . It's cringey.. let's just changed it when we meet again. "

" Okay hyung ! Bye ! See you around."

It's the best day for them , well aside from those days when they're with Jay, their happy pill. Only if they knew that they have the same boyfriend..

But what if they'll find it out ? What would possibly happen ?

I planned to make a short story when I started this but I guess it'll be longer than I expected lol.
I can't promise to come back again next week because I usually get lazy when it comes to writing 😆 But I'll make sure to give you again three parts when I come back.
Thanks for reading !
Please vote 🥺