end ♡

" won !" Jay called the boy who's walking towards his direction with a plastic bag on his hand .

Jungwon just looked at him , waiting for him to speak .

" Can we talk ?"

" Talk about what ? Heeseung hyung must be hungry now , I'll just bring this to him then we can talk . "

" No . He can wait . Actually , he said that we should talk . "

Jungwon stopped on his tracks . Thinking on agreeing in him . He nodded .

Both of them went outside the building and found a park beside it .

Jungwon sat first on the bench and placed the plastic bag on his side . Jay sits beside the bag , that made it the only thing between them .

" Do you still love me ?" Jay asked frankly . He needs to know and he doesn't want a "no" as an answer .

Jungwon coughed suddenly , surprised by the question . Though he expects Jay to ask him that .

" Is it hard to answer ? I'll just give you a different question then . Do you still want me to be your boyfriend ?"

Jungwon smiled shyly .. he's blushing and Jay could see it .

" Yeah . "

" Fine . We're boyfriends now " Jay proudly said .

" No . "

" What ? Why ? I thought you want me to be your boyfriend again ? What's wrong ?"

" You should atleast court me again . It's not that easy to trust you again , Jay . Yes I still love you but I need assurance that this time , I'm not just an option . I want to be your priority . I don't want past to repeat itself . I don't want to hurt innocent people again . "

With that , Jay went silent . He also caused Jungwon pain . He broke his heart , his trust . And once that trust is broken , it can't be fixed like it used to be . Sure he can gain Jungwon's trust once again but it'll be hard for him .

" Okay . I'll make sure to win your heart and this time , you'll be my first priority , no one comes next , only you . "

Jungwon's happy to hear those assurance .. assurance of being his first .

And Jay being more grateful to have a second chance .

The two of them walked side by side and went back to the hospital . They shared loving glances to each other with smiles not leaving their lips .

" You two seems so happy . Did you two became boyfriends again ?"  Heeseung commented as they were in obvious happiness .

" Nope . But he gave me a second chance ." Jay happily stated and glanced at Jungwon who's shyly glancing back . Heeseung's happy to see them both happy . He breathes in relief .

The three of them talked and forget everything bad that had happened lately . That should be forgotten and buried in the past . They need to start new beginnings . Without pain and guilt .

---

Heeseung was discharged from the hospital days after . His wound was still there but he's feeling better now .

" Sweetheart ! I'm sorry I just arrived . " Jake said in apology . He came straight from the airport to fetch Heeseung from the hospital .

" It's okay . I know you have important things to do there . Besides , Jay and Jungwon took care of me until I recover . But thanks for coming all the way from Australia just to drive me home . Surely , you would make a great boyfriend .. hmm ?"

Jake's ears turned red . He never heard such compliment . And it's indeed heart fluttering .

" Good to know but I'll be more responsible and sweet if you'll take me as your boyfriend . "

Heeseung laughed slightly at him .

" Yeah , sure . " He jokingly said , as if he's not interested in him .

Jake just rolled his eyes . And helped him get inside his car .

" The weather is fine . Should we go out for a date today ? " Jake suggested . He really wants to take him for a date since he misses him a lot .

" Should we ? But is it okay with you if your date had a bandage on his head ? I mean .. I look like a patient . "

" You still looks handsome though .

" I always does , baby . " Heeseung replied .. now , he's the one flirting in them and he enjoys it . He enjoys how flustered Jake all the time . Maybe Jake flirt era had come to an end .

" Ahh stop it Seung . " He can't even hide his smile .

" Why ? You don't want to be called baby ? Then , what do you want ? Name it and I'll call you that ."

Jake pushed his shoulder lightly , he's shy and flustered .

Heeseung chuckled . It's fun to tease him .. but it's cute though .. he's so cute .

Jake didn't answer him and continued to start the engine . But the side of his lips was quirked upward .

Heeseung understands why Jake hasn't answered . He knows that the younger is still waiting for the time that he could call Heeseung as his . He doesn't want to rush . He could wait . He would .

The two of them shared a comfortable silence as they went to the mall . Jake decided to watch a movie with him . Heeseung loves the idea and agreed right away .

The movie is near to it's end when Heeseung's head finds it's way to the younger's shoulder .

Jake looked at him fondly .. but his heart is doubling its beats . He bet Heeseung could hear how loud his heart beats for him . It's crying for him .. only him .

" Love , you'll wait for me right ? " Jake hums , Heeseung could feel the vibration of his chest .

" Please wait until I heal . Please wait until I'm ready . Please wait for me . " He added and Jake just moved to grabbed him by his shoulder . He ended resting on Jake's chest .

" I will . I'll wait for you , for how long it may be . Just make sure you'll come to me . " He wants assurance . An assurance that at the end of the goal , Heeseung is there .

Heeseung nods and scooted closer to him , almost hugging him . Jake then kissed him on the top of his head . He really loves this man in his arms .

He's wholeheartedly willing to wait for him . Because he is worth it . Heeseung is worth it . Everything in him is worth it .

Jake caressed his fluffy hair and kissed it again .. near the area where he had a wound .

Heeseung feels safe and loved in his arms . He knows that he'll come to him soon . He knows he will .

End .