Why are you avoiding me ? - pjs

It's their anniversary and Heeseung wants to surprise Jay a romantic dinner just at their home . He doesn't want a fancy one , instead he wants it to be intimate and private . And a candlelight dinner is his plan .

Earlier that day , Jay woke up before him and he didn't wake him up . Instead , he just let's Heeseung to take the rest that he needed . He went to work earlier than usual that day . When Heeseung woke up , he didn't feel Jay's warmth beside him anymore . So he started his day a little gloomy .

It feels weird that Jay wasn't there when he woke up . He didn't get a chance to greet him for their anniversary .

But even that happened , Heeseung still looked forward for tonight's dinner date with his long time boyfriend . He feels that this anniversary would be the happiest one . He'll surprise later him and he already imagined Jay's reactions . Jay loves surprises though he usually do those to Heeseung but when the older surprises him , he's always the happiest .

So instead of thinking about not seeing his boyfriend first thing in the morning , he just got ready for a hectic day that's coming on his way .

--

Jay came early at the office , thinking about how to approach Jungwon . The younger is avoiding him and it's obvious . He does know why . The day before they're okay and he couldn't remember anything wrong that he has done to him . He's a bit hurt that Jungwon is distancing himself from him . It's unusual and unacceptable for him . He was used to them always together and just a day , it just changed .

He couldn't find Jungwon that morning , and it isn't normal for him to be late because he's always an early bird. Plus it's weird for Jay not seeing him today .

He asked one of his workmates and they said that Jungwon isn't working today . He got worried when his workmate told him that the younger is sick and at home resting .

He ditched his work and ended up parking his car outside Jungwon's apartment .

He rang the bell but no one came to open the door for him so the worry that he felt doubled . He is thinking that Jungwon might be very sick because he can't stand up to open the door for him .

"Jungwon ?" He called whilst knocking the door

" wonie ? Are you inside ? It's me , Jay " he called once again and pushed the doorbell .

Moments later , he heard the door lock clicked open . Jungwon's head peaked from the small opening of the door .

" Hyung , why are you here ? You didn't go to work ?" He asked , worried that Jay might have skip this day . He knows that this isn't his day off .

" Uhh , I came for you . Are you okay ? They told me you're sick " worry is evident in his eyes .. he went closer to the younger to touch his forehead , checking his temperature . Jungwon was taken aback , surprised by the sudden contact .

" gosh you're hot ! O-Oh I mean your temperature ." He rambled but Jungwon smiled in secret .

" Yeah , I got a fever and you shouldn't be here hyung . "

" No , I want to take care of you "

" But -" he doesn't even finished what he was about to say when Jay instantly shove himself inside the apartment . Jungwon couldn't protest anymore and just let him be . He needed someone and he's glad Jay's here .

" So , this is your place . It's nice" Jay complemented . It's his first time entering the place since he always refuses when Jungwon invites him to go inside whenever he's driving the younger home .

Jungwon just nodded and sat on the couch slowly . His head felt heavy and he feels dizzy . Maybe because of his fever .

" Oh , let me take you to your room won . You need to lay down . Have you eaten ? Or took your meds ? " He questioned the younger but Jungwon was just closing his eyes . He couldn't take the dizziness anymore .

When Jay noticed that he's closing his eyes , he carried him to the only room inside the apartment . Maybe he'll just spend his day taking care of Jungwon .

--

After two hours , Jungwon woke up , his head was still aching but a little bit fine .

He searched around his room but he haven't seen Jay . He thinks that the older went home already .

" Wonie , you're awake !" Jay exclaimed with a tray on his hand .

" Yes hyung .. what's that ?"

" Oh , it's your porridge . You should eat . It's already lunch time . And you need to take medicine "

Jungwon nodded . He's hungry after all but he has no appetite . He'll just eat nonetheless.

But when he was about to take the spoon , Jay bear him to eat .

" No , I'll feed you" he said and there it goes again.. that stupid fast heartbeats

" I can do it hyung .. you don't need to " he refuses to save himself from too much butterflies . Those damn things were flying uncontrollably inside his stomach .

" Nah .. I'll do it . Don't be stubborn" Jay started to feed the blushing male . Jay could see how pinkish his cheeks are but he just chose not to mention it . It'll be uncomfy if he'll talk about it .

Jungwon quickly finished his meal and took his medicine . He just stared at the wall in front of him and didn't say anything .

It took a lot of courage for Jay to grab the opportunity to talk about how he avoids him .

" Uh , won .. there's this question I keep thinking about "

" Hmmm .. what is it hyung ?" He confused to what the older would ask .

" Why are you avoiding me ?"