O-S Tiny Boyfriends With Giant Boyfriends Part 1 (Espresso x Madeleine)

Espresso smiled. He couldn't help it. The love of his life was an idiot. An adorable idiot.

Espresso was small and lean. He had nimble fingers that were soft and cushiony, the most toughening they ever got were from paper cuts. His skin was rather dark and his eyes glowed with ambition under his thick framed glasses. At least, the one that wasn't covered by his layered hair.

Madeleine was not.

Madeleine was tall with broad shoulders and bulging muscles. His hands were calloused from battles and grunt work, something Espresso used magic to complete. He had pale white skin that turned red with an act as simple as a kiss to the cheek, and his blonde hair was long and shiny. Espresso could get lost in his bright blue eyes. Overall, the man looked like Cris Hemsworth's Thor.

So, as Madeleine struggled to make his way through Espresso's lab without breaking anything, he smiled. Usually, the sight of someone so clumsy by so many fragile things would send him into a panic attack, but Espresso found himself caring exponentially more about the goof than his research the longer he watched.

Madeleine eventually made his way through to Espresso's (surprisingly cozy) little hovel he called a bedroom. It was basically a reading nook with a nest of pillows and blankets. Madeleine carefully lowered himself into the nest first, then stuck out his arms for Espresso to crawl into.

"Thank you for agreeing to this," whispered Madeleine.

"Yeah, well, sleep is a necessity for humans to properly function. And I've heard that sleeping with another person, especially one you love, can make you feel good."

"Espresso, I don't think you understood that last part."

"No, I did. They meant sex." Espresso turned around, looking at Madeleine's bright red face with a smile.

"oK tHeN," he huffed out.

"I just like seeing you flustered."

"Clearly."

Espresso hummed and settled back against Madeleine, allowing himself to feel more relaxed in his boyfriend's arms. "I love you, dummy," he muttered.

"I love you too, nerd."