O-S Holiday Conundrum (Licorice x Clover)

A/N: A request for @iIGhostiCloverIi
This is going to be about Clover's complicated feelings for Christmas. It's funny I swear-

"Why have you been so weird lately?"

"I just don't like Christmas."

"Neither do I," said Licorice, wrapping his arms around him. "I'm more of a Halloween man, myself... Plus I'm an atheist and my mother was Jewish... But I thought you would be one to like Christmas."

"Nope. I can't stand it." Clover sighed as he leaned against his boyfriend. "Yule is superior. Christians have overtaken Wiccan and Pagan rituals and called it Christmas, then spat on the very people who celebrated it." He crossed his arms. "Though I have nothing against Christianity itself, I despise those who were so unoriginal they had to blend other traditions into one big one and say that it's the only way it's allowed to be forever."

"Oh." Licorice hugged him tighter. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. I've been told that my opinions are unpopular and that I'm Scrooge-like."

"I could summon a ghost for you to warn you about other ghosts..." He chuckled, tucking his cold feet under himself.

"Oh I do hope there's time travel involved." Clover rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"What kind of a holiday would it be if there wasn't?!"

"Bah humbug." Clover giggled.

"In all seriousness, would you like to do a moon circle with me and the kid tomorrow night?"

"Yes. I really would. Can Poise even stay up that late, though?"

"Of course they can! They hardly sleep as it is! Besides, their magic is getting much stronger. Good for them, bad for the rest of us who are...well... poisoned by it... but still! They are of use." Licorice yawned and stretched.

"The Moon Goddess does seem to love them, doesn't she?"

"Yeah..." He leaned his head on his boyfriend's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: HAPPY YULETIDE, EVERYBODY! THE WINTER SOLSTICE IS ON DECEMBER 21ST! Be nice to the Moon Goddess, kiddos...