O-S Harry Potter Marathon (Espresso x Madeleine)

"I founded a school when I was seventeen, two years after I graduated college with a masters degree... I owned the first coffee shop to mix magic and science to make perfect coffee with different effects by the time I was twenty... and yet I'm stuck here doing nothing with you," Espresso huffed, crossing his arms.

"It's called relaxing," said Madeleine. "You are a fierce mage, Espresso, but even the fiercest warriors take breaks from time to time." He put an arm around his friend. "Take, for example, Harold J. Potter. Had Mr. Riddle pursued him endlessly, he would've been killed as a first year!"

"Harry Potter was an idiot. He doesn't even cast a spell until the second book. The only thing extraordinary about him was that his mother loved him. That's it." Espresso flimsily threw a pen at the screen when Harry came back on. "Go back to your cupboard, Harold!"

Madeleine chuckled in amusement. "I suppose this is better than not caring about the movie at all."

***

"All I'm saying is that Hermione Granger could have done so much better than that Weasley!" Espresso levitated his cup over to Madeleine as he fixed them drinks.  He crossed his arms and slumped down in his seat in a pout. "She should've ended up with Draco. Their ambition would drive them both to do wonderful things."

"No! No way!" Madeleine set down the milk he was using to make hot chocolate and poked his head out of the kitchen. "That is an insult."

"Ronald is going nowhere in life! Draco could be someone!"

"YOU LITTLE BITCH-"

***

"Ok so... who would be what..." Madeleine glanced up at Espresso, who was laying on the couch.

"Licorice would be Draco."

"Definitely." Madeleine chuckled, stretching out on the floor. "Herb would be Neville."

"Dark Choco would be Snape."

"Kumiho would be Fleur Delacour."

"Cherry and Gumball are Fred and George."

"You're Hermione."

"You're Gilderoy Lockhart."

"WHAT?!" Madeleine shot up with a frown. "NAY!"

"Indeed, you are!" Espresso grinned lazily.

"You dick! Wait... does that mean you fancy me?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Perhaps. I've yet to decide."

This took Madeleine by surprise. He blushed a deep shade of red. "Ok... cool... good to know..."

"Mads..." Espresso's eyelids drooped and his words poured out like honey. "Thank you for caring for me..."

"Just doing my job... thank you for letting me..."

With that, Espresso fell asleep.