Epilogue

Oliver was so thankful that baby Felix had two doting grandparents. When Alex said he wanted a party before his mother could throw a formal ball on the actual day of his birth, Alex meant party.

It took Oliver two solid days to recover from the fiasco and Sebastian, Will, and Ben four days.

Felix had been an inconsolable mess, having cried big fat tears until he was back in Oliver's arms.

"You ready for the ball today little man?" Oliver asked his squirming son. Felix was placed in an adorable black onsie with pale blue accents. The accents matched his beautiful iridescent aqua eye color. Annabell was no less meticulous about making sure the colors matched her grand baby's eyes. Felix made a soft whine with tiny grabby hands towards Oliver. Oliver was already in formal attire, mint green accents to his own ensemble. He was wearing an expensive silk mint green shawl that could be converted into a swaddle blanket if need be.

"You ready Ollie?" Sebastian called out, walking into the bedroom. Oliver couldn't help the besotted sigh from leaving his lips. Sebastian was as gorgeous as ever. Sebastian's eyes lit up at the sight of the two people he loved most in the world. His lips were immediately on Olivers'. Want, heat, and possessiveness were growled against Oliver's lips, making the blonde's toes curl and to sigh happily against his mate's mouth.

"We'll be late if you keep that up, mate of mine," Oliver trying to catch his breath back.

"It'd be your own fault really," Sebastian growling, kissing Oliver just as deep a second time until the two heard a whine. Sebastian pulled away slowly from his mate's lips, looking at his son who was watching them curiously. Of course their baby was still too young to see more than differently shaped blobs of gray and perhaps a few colors.

"Don't you look dashing little man," Sebastian smiling, nuzzling against the baby's hair. Felix's nose wiggled, giving a soft croon at recognizing his father.

"Your uncle only recovered this morning from the rager that was thrown," Sebastian said to Felix, shaking Felix's little hands in his own happily. Oliver shuttered.

"Never again, Seb," Oliver growled, Sebastian snorting out a laugh, guiding the two out of their rooms. Oliver wasn't too, too worried about something happening to him at this party. Sebastian was going to be on him and Felix like white on rice. The issue was, well, Spencer had shown up three days ago.

Whether or not Alex knew that tid bit of information or not, Oliver didn't know. Mark and Oliver had talked in quiet about what they were going to do; having to pick up Felix from getting spoiled by his grandpa. Spencer was practically killing himself at this point.

Spencer had come in to Oliver and Sebastian's rooms like he had always done when he came to watch movies with Oliver or to hang out. Sebastian had been passed out somewhere at the time while Annabell was giving Oliver at least another day to recover himself, before giving back Felix.

Oliver had taken one look at his friend and promptly burst into tears. Oliver really wanted to blame the reaction on post birth hormones. Either way, it had startled Spencer so badly that he had rushed over to Oliver to give him a hug. Spencer was thin. Gaunt even. He looked sick and the deep bags under his eyes meant he hadn't been sleeping.

Spencer had come to see Alex on his birthday. Ted finally convinced the man that he couldn't keep torturing himself and thus torturing Alex by never telling him.

Oliver had seldom seen Spencer once he had come back, knowing he was terrified to see Alex. Looking around the elegantly decorated ballroom with Alex's favorite colors on display, blue and gold, Oliver couldn't help the sad sigh that slipped from his lips.