Pulling Apart a Pack

"Ollie," Sebastian breathed against Oliver's ear.

Oliver was panting hard, gripping the duvet like a lifeline as Sebastian pounded inside him. Oliver felt like he was engulfed in heat. Sebastian's body an inferno inside him and his broad chest searing into Oliver's back. Oliver couldn't stop his moans from leaving him, babbling for more.

"You are mine," Sebastian snarled, one hand gripping Oliver's hip, keeping him in an unbreakable hold. His other hand splayed over Oliver's swell possessively, his hand so hot against Oliver's bare skin. Oliver was on all fours with his chest pressed against the bed and his wrists bound together in front of him.

"Sebastian!" Oliver gasped, sobbing as pleasure raced through his veins, his body feeling euphoric; like Sebastian was taking over all of him. Mind, body and soul.

"Cum for me Oliver. Take all of me. I'll breed you over and over. You are mine," Sebastian breathing hot and heavy in Oliver's ear, pumping inside his lover. He buried himself hard inside of Oliver, hitting his mate's oversensitive prostate. Oliver silently screamed as ribbons of cum streaked the sheets he was on. Sebastian pulsed deep inside of him, his seed claiming every inch inside of Oliver.

Both were breathing heavily, Sebastian moving them so he was spooning behind Oliver's pliant form. Sebastian was enraptured by Oliver's gorgeous looks, practically glowing in the moonlight from the window of their bedroom.

Sebastian let a low rumble vibrate deep in his chest, his fingers skimming and lifting up a silk band that rested on his mate's sexy hip bone. Sebastian let it go, making it snap back against Oliver's skin. Oliver shuttered with a moan, pressing his ass harder against Sebastian who was still buried within him.

"I will murder Will if he gets you something like this again. Even as a joke," Sebastian growled, leaving kisses and gentle nibbles against Oliver's neck. Oliver could only let out a non intelligible mumble.

Oliver had put on the joke gift that Will had gotten for him while in the medical wing. It was like silk bindings that made up a revealing outfit. The second he walked out (half of him wanting to turn back and take it off) Sebastian had pounced and hadn't let Oliver go for a very, very long weekend. This being the last day of their mini break from assignments.

"You like the gift," Oliver whispered, his eyelids drooping, shaking his hips slowly. Sebastian groaned, slowly pulling out his cock before just as slowly pressing it back in. Oliver let out a mewl, Sebastian undoing the bindings around Oliver's wrists. Oliver turned his head, the two kissing passionately. Oliver slowly pulled away, resting his head on his very comfy pillow. Sebastian smiled against his mate's back, running his hands everywhere over Oliver's body.

Oliver was sleeping soundly, one of his hands protectively over his belly. They had both been figuring out that it was difficult for Oliver to sleep with his belly starting to grow heavier. In fact he only rested fully and deeply when he and Sebastian made love (in any shape or form).

Sebastian had just gotten Oliver to look in the mirror again, Oliver losing sleep over the nightmares. Waking up and finding he was huge and ugly and unattractive; Sebastian leaving him. It took days for Sebastian to convince him and days more for Molly and Karen to tell him he was healthy. That baby weight would be normal but he was already underweight before getting pregnant, and that it would only do Oliver good.

Oliver peeked open an eye, stretching on the bed, finding that Sebastian had already left. Oliver yawned seeing that it was 9 o'clock, deciding to get up and take a shower. Today was going to be a difficult day. Or at least rather stressful, Oliver just knew it.

Getting out of the shower, Oliver sighed as he rubbed his distended belly. He was now at 20 weeks. He's had odd cravings for Chinese food (which was Sebastian's thing), had cried over not being able to find the remote, and now he had the urge to steal most of Sebastian's clothes. Not to wear per say, since he always wore something of Sebastian's now, but to create a little pile and be saturated in Sebastian's scent. Which was weirding Oliver out.