Panic With The Scale

Oliver knew it was a terrible, terrible idea to provoke Sebastian.

"Fuck, Seb, there," Oliver panted, clawing at the couch cushion. Oliver was bent over the arm of the couch, Sebastian pounding into him. Oliver moaned, trying to match Sebastian's thrusts. Sebastian had a bruising grip on Oliver's hips, moaning hotly at the searing heat engulfing his cock as he pounded into Oliver's entrance. He wanted to claim Oliver every time he touched him. Oliver's skin was so hot to the touch, his cheeks flushed, mouth open with gasps and sexy mewls leaving him every time Sebastian pumped inside him; hitting that deep place inside him just right. Sebastian moved one of his hands to the front of Oliver's shoulder, lifting the man so he was partially standing instead of bent over. Oliver's back was bowed erotically.

Oliver's head threw back in ecstasy, a high pitch gasp leaving him. His hands came around to grab Sebastian's hips. Sebastian was so deep inside of him Oliver was seeing stars.

"So fucking sexy. Love when I make a mess of you, don't you?" Sebastian said low in Oliver's ear. The wet slapping sounds of Sebastian burying himself inside of Oliver's hole echoed loudly in the room. Oliver's thighs were shaking, the coil deep in his belly about to burst. Oliver's breathing went higher pitch, his hips rocking sporadically on Sebastian's cock.

"You gonna cum baby? Cum from just my cock in your ass?" Sebastian whispered hot and dirty. Sebastian angled his hips, hitting Oliver's prostate with precision as he bit into Oliver's constantly fresh mating bite.

Oliver's back bowed hard, Sebastian holding Oliver against him, burying his cock in Oliver's wet hole. Sebastian came hard, his hips shooting up, his seed coating Oliver's chute that was contracting around him, wanting Sebastian's seed buried inside him. Oliver came in thick streaks across the couch, having screamed Sebastian's name. Sebastian was laying over top of him, Oliver groaning and whimpering at Sebastian pushing himself deeper as his weight was almost fully on top of Oliver. Oliver's legs were spread wide, toes barely grazing the floor since he was bent over the arm of the couch. Both their chest were heaving, Oliver was so turned on it was ridiculous, feeling Sebastian's seed slip out of his hole and run down his thighs. Sebastian's hands were leisurely rubbing Oliver's creamy muscular thighs, grinding torturously slow inside of Oliver's hole. Oliver's half off line brain heard something beep.

"Jesus fucking Christmas! Fair warning would be nice!" Will yelled, having slapped his hand over his eyes as he walked right back out of the room with the door slamming behind him.

Oliver popped his head up in shock, flushing brightly.

"He'll get over it. I'm not done with you or this couch," Sebastian said, Oliver feeling his hips move against his will in excitement, Sebastian letting out the sexiest growl. Oliver really, really shouldn't have provoked Sebastian by saying the man couldn't catch him.

*
Oliver's hips were sore for a week, their sex drive insatiable for both of them. Oliver had started some of his duties, Annabell excited to have a coronation ball so Oliver could be shown off with his mating mark. Oliver absolutely refused saying he didn't want people trying to kill him. Though he was more worried about causing problems if other packs didn't like the fact that he was a submissive alpha. Sebastian had convinced him to stop washing with the scent blocking soap everyday. Oliver had hung out with Will and Ben, understanding what their duties were while goofing off with Alex.

Oliver had been a little snappy today though, upset that Sebastian was already gone. He started getting angry that he had to unload the dishwasher and clean up the living room. Oliver was stomping to the bathroom, doing something he swore to himself he wouldn't do. He pulled out the scale that he had shoved under the sink cabinets in the back. Oliver swallowed thickly, remembering what Molly and Karen wanted his weight to be at. Oliver knew he had gained a few pounds, but he silently wondered if maybe it was messing with his mood.