Ours

Oliver peeked opened his eyes, feeling Sebastian's fingers combing through his hair. Heaving in a breath, Sebastian's dark blue eyes were gazing into his own. Oliver couldn't help the small smile that curled on his lips. 

"Hi," Oliver whispered, Sebastian's eyes crinkling. 

"Hi," Sebastian said, kissing Oliver soft and warm. Oliver smiled, resting his head under Sebastian's chin, tracing his fingers in random doodles down the man's corded chest.  

"Seb?" Oliver said after a long moment, the sun's rays becoming more pronounced through the bedroom window. Sebastian hummed, dragging his hand over Oliver's shoulders and back.

"About last night... I'm-" Oliver started.

"If you are about to apologize I will be absolutely upset at you," Sebastian said sternly. Oliver looked up at Sebastian, in surprise.

"But-" Oliver wanting to finish his sentence.

"Nuh uh. That God damn asshole should have been booted off the pack grounds the second he started being disrespectful. That is the last time he'll get away with that. No one talks to you like that. I don't care what manners we're supposed to display as royals, I'll fucking maul his ass," Sebastian said angrily, his chest heaving. Oliver flushed.

"By the way my parents are absolutely upset. My dad thinks it's his fault that you had to feel like you needed to eat your dessert," Sebastian said making Oliver frown.

"I... I made that decision on my own," Oliver argued weakly. 

"Because that asshole Mason would use it against you as more belittling ammunition," Sebastian shot back, Oliver grimacing. 

"Ollie. You don't need to prove that you're normal for anyone. In fact, no one in the world is normal, and especially in this family. The word shouldn't even be used. So don't ever think that you need to prove something as ridiculous as normalcy," Sebastian said, cupping Oliver's cheek. Oliver felt his heart squeeze in his chest, his eyes softening.

"How long did it take you to come up with that?" Oliver asked, Sebastian scowling at him.

"All night. And stop laughing," Sebastian said, Oliver hiding his face in the bed, his shoulders shaking from chuckling. 

"I thought I told you to stop laughing," Sebastian said before tickling Oliver's side. Oliver gasped, shoving a pillow into Sebastian's face. Sebastian looked stunned for a second, Oliver laughing harder before Sebastian practically jumped him.

"Seb! Seb wait!" Oliver laughed. 

*

Sebastian was in the kitchen making eggs and toast. Oliver walked out, his hair wet from his shower. He had spent a solid five minutes running his hands over the small bump of his abdomen, turning this way and that; he wondered how far along he was. Oliver had the perfect idea to surprise Sebastian. 

Oliver quietly snuck up behind Sebastian, wrapping his arms around his mate's waist. Neither said anything, enjoying the quiet morning. Oliver was running his nose along Sebastian's scent gland, the man's mark freshly bitten from the quickie they had that morning; feeling his own mark tingling. Oliver scowled at the weird bruise shape that went a little further past Sebastian's mating bite. 

"I can feel you scowling Ollie," Sebastian said, rubbing his thumb over Oliver's knuckles. 

"No you can't," Oliver mumbled into Sebastian's shoulder, feeling the man silently chuckle. Sebastian waited patiently, knowing Oliver would tell him what was bothering him.

"That bruise still hasn't gone away," Oliver grumbled. 

"Ollie, it's just a bruise, it's fine," Sebastian said, rolling his eyes.