My Home is My Castle

Oliver jolted awake from the car jerking, Will whispering a small 'sorry' since Sebastian was glaring at him.

Well, he hadn't been killed yet, Oliver thought.

"So do you live in a castle or something?" Oliver asked, rubbing his eye. Sebastian's cheeks tinted pink, seeming to blink out of a daze.

"No. The house is fairly large though since it's joined with the pack house," Sebastian said, "have you never seen the central territory before?"

"Nah. Never left the northern territory. Is it like other cities?" Oliver asked, looking out the window again. He was still huddled in a ball.

"I think it's better then most cities. We strictly enforce littering laws to keep streets and rivers clean. But since you haven't seen other cities I suppose you'll just have to take my word for it," Sebastian said with a smile. Oliver felt his cheeks warm, looking out the window again. He just seemed so drawn to stare into Sebastian's ocean blue eyes when he talked. Oliver wanted to bang his head on the window.

It couldn't have been more then a few minutes when the car turned the corner. Oliver gaped. It was a goddamn castle. The building had to have been five stories tall. It had a large fountain in the front that had a drive way wrapping around it. Trimmed bushes and tall trees were in different shapes along the path. The brick of the building was clean and it had vivid green vines crawling on it in heaping sections on different parts of the building. It had huge pane windows that were shiny in the sunlight. Oliver didn't know how long he was staring at it for until Sebastian opened his door for him.

"You said you didn't live in a castle," Oliver said, stepping out of the car. His feet landed on the gravel driveway, his skin tough there from the surfaces he had walked barefoot for years.

"It isn't a castle. It's a mansion," Sebastian said with a smile.

"That's the same thing!" Oliver choked out.

"Everyone is waiting," Will said, getting off his cellphone.

"Ev-Everyone?" Oliver stuttered, looking absolutely terrified. Oh god. Was he going to be stoned to death?

"I don't know what you're thinking about but I doubt it's as bad as what you are imagining," Sebastian said. Oliver gulped looking around the large yard that had nicely trimmed grass with no bald patches. The driveway leading off to smaller gravel walkways that wrapped around the mansion. Maybe he could make a run for it. A small, very small part of his heart, begged for him to stay.

"Can I give you a tour?" Sebastian asked gently. Oliver looked into his eyes. Right then and there he knew that the prince knew he was thinking about running away. Sebastian gently placed his hand onto Oliver's shoulder. Oliver bit his tongue from the sparks running over his body. The warmth of the hand. The way his knees shook. Oliver felt his heart nearly beat out of his chest. Oliver stood there for a moment, just to savor the feeling in case it was the last time. That way he could think about a good feeling before he died.

"Sure," Oliver said, Sebastian looking relieved. Sebastian had felt the sparks through his own body, almost letting out a pleased groan. He held it in so that he wouldn't scare his mate. His mate looked half a second away from running away even without him being rejected by the prince. Sebastian moved his hand between his mate's protruding shoulder blades, smirking when his mate shivered. At least he knew his mate felt something.

Oliver's mouth dropped. He should have expected that the inside would be even more grand then the outside. The floor had different parts as marble or wood with elegant staircases. Large paintings hung along the walls with large vases filled to the brim with overflowing flowers. There was a large carpet runner from the entrance and running down the stair cases. Oliver could barely remember any of the names of the rooms, more concerned about Benjamin and William still following them.