Let's Have a Ball

If Oliver was honest he really didn't know how he got there. One second he could have sworn he was arguing with Sebastian about who was the most attractive actors, the next he was standing flush with Sebastian. His shirt was being slowly pulled off, Sebastian's mouth plundering his like a man possessed. Oliver couldn't breathe, could hardly think, everything was a haze except for Sebastian. Oliver moaned hotly at Sebastian's hands running over his bare skin. Oliver broke the kiss that was making him see stars, his shaky fingers pulling off Sebastian's shirt too. Oliver didnt get the chance to appreciate his mate's body before Sebastian pulled him flush against his body again. His mate was cut. Oliver couldn't help but run his hands down Sebastian's back either; over thick shoulders and a corded chest. Sebastian's hands flirted down his sides, his fingertips finding the dimples in his mate's lower back. Oliver's groaned, gently biting Sebastian's bottom lip. Sebastian growled, grabbing Oliver's ass pulling the lower halves of their body flush.

Oliver's breath hitched. He had been so nervous that because he was a man and Sebastian had only been with women that the man wouldn't be able to get hard. He was very, very wrong and damn it all if it didn't make him instantly hard too. Sebastian gently prodded his tongue at Oliver's lower lip.

"Open a little more, mmm... yeah like that," Sebastian moaned. Oliver felt his heart leap, Sebastian's tongue in his mouth, coaxing his tongue to play. Oliver was unsure of himself, trying to copy Sebastian's movements that were very confident; Oliver's more timid, seeing what he liked. Oliver suddenly felt the back of his knees hit the couch, falling backwards with Sebastian on top of him. Oliver didn't know how much more he could take, Sebastian's fingers deftly pinching his nipples before running down his abs and back up. Damn it all he wanted to touch too!

Oliver hooked his left calf around Sebastian's, using it as leverage to flip him over so he was on the bottom instead, Oliver straddling him. Both moaned low at their groins rubbing together deliciously. Sebastian looked up at him with pupils blown wide. Oliver leaned down to kiss along Sebastian's neck, pulling back to look at the man's corded chest, running his hands everywhere with butterfly touches.

"Ollie," Sebastian groaned.

"I'm ogling Seb," Oliver smiled, shaking his hips a little on Sebastian's very excited dick.

Sebastian sucked in a sharp breath, a low growl leaving him. He bucked Oliver forward to get him off balance before flipping him once more underneath him. Oliver let out a breathy laugh, his swollen lips attacked again. Sebastian's hands were like fire over Oliver's body, Oliver feeling the sweat roll off him. Sebastian's body the same. Sebastian's hot fingers flirted with the top of Oliver's pants, his fingers popping open the button, slowly dragging down his zipper. Oliver panted hard, Sebastian kissing and sucking down Oliver's neck, licking and nibbling around his scent gland.

Oliver jolted hard when Sebastian stroked him out of his underwear, giving him long leisurely strokes; his hand was so hot and tight around him, Oliver was seeing stars. It had never felt that good when Oliver had done it himself.

"Seb," Oliver gasped, "Seb!" Oliver's breath hitching up in pitch. Sebastian was panting hard, pulling himself out of his pants, rutting on top of Oliver. Sparks were shooting down low in Oliver's belly, pre cum leaking dangerously from him. Oliver started to thrust in Sebastian's hand, his cock sliding against Sebastian's. A low moan rumbled from Sebastian's chest, a drop of sweat rolling down his neck to his chest. Oliver reached over, stroking his fingers over Sebastian's  cock, never doing something like that before, swallowing thickly at the heat.

Sebastian started pumping Oliver faster, licking his scent gland. Sebastian slowly bit around it like he was about to give Oliver a claim bite. Oliver's hips shot forward, cumming hard. His mouth dropped in a silent scream. Sebastian pumped himself faster, rutting against Oliver, cumming with a low moan. His seed mixed with Oliver's on his mate's belly.