Prologue

Krystal Pov.
Hi I'm Krystal I'm not part of some royal guards in our village but it's okay I'm not even staying there always.

I have my older sister but some group of powerful people took her that's why I'm trying to find her even though it's been years.

Krys...... I heard Yoona called me so I looked at her.

You should go back to the village.....Yoona said.

We're not welcome there....... I said to her and looked away.

How can you say that?...... Yoona asked.

Me and my older sister is a half demon and they don't want that ...... I said to her.

But you know there's a one person accepted your sister...... Yoona said that made me looked at her.

A very special person in the village......Yoona added.

Even Jessica have a demon blood she accepted and even love her..... Yoona said.

I don't believe that everyone there hates us...... I said to her.

Believe what you want but I'm not lying..... Yoona said.

I'm going to find Jessica now...... I said to her.

I'll call the team let's just see where we can see you...... Yoona said and I just nod at her then she left.

Who will even accept a half demon on their village? For them me and Jessica is a monster even though Jessica once take care of the princess.

Hmm now where should I start finding her again?...... I asked myself then I heard something from a tree so I looked up as I saw a person standing there.

Demon girl right?....... She asked but before I could pull out my sword she spoke.

No need to use that to me...... She said as she removed the cloth that is covering her head.

Princess....... I said and lowered my head.

Just Lisa....... She said.

What are you doing here?

What are you doing here?...... I asked her.

Nothing...... Lisa answered.

You?...... Lisa asked.

I'm searching for my sister....... I answered then she went down.

Did I tell you that she have this kind of nature power or connection? No

Jessica?...... Lisa asked and I nod at her.

Let me help you then ...... Lisa said and I shook my head.

Why?...... Lisa asked.

It's dangerous plus you're a princess the village needs you...... I said to her.

I'm not a Queen.......Lisa said.

But still if something happen to you it will all be my fault ....... I said to her.

I can protect myself your sister taught me...... Lisa said.

Still no...... I said to her.

You have your team to protect me.....Lisa said.

Plus I can fight don't understamate me just because I'm a princess..... Lisa said.

Aish how did my sister handle her?.....I asked myself.

I have my team to help me find her......I said to her.

I want to help...... Lisa said.

I want to see her after she left me hanging...... Lisa added.

What's your relationship with her?.......I asked her

She took care of me....... Lisa answered and I mentally face palmed of course Jessica took care of her but why does she need to help?

I just found out that a group of demon  or monsters took her....... Lisa added.

You didn't know?...... I asked her and she shook her head.

I just heard it from my mom and grandparents I don't have any clue about that...... Lisa answered.

But are you sure you will come?......I asked her then the wind lifted her up.

Hmm yeah I'll come don't worry about me I can handle myself...... Lisa said.

No I'll protect you, you're still the princess of the village that I came from...... I said to her.

If you insist but don't understamate me......Lisa said but I just looked at her.

I thought princess will just stay at their palace and have their relaxing time. Who would think that a princess will help a half demon to find another half demon.