Chapter 9

No One Pov
Rose suddenly shouted when she realized that they are being surrounded by monsters.

Time for a fight....... Yuri said who just appeared with the others.

Where's Krystal and Lisa btw?......Yoona asked.

They went back to the village because Lisa is feeling something wrong......Irene answered.

Now let the game begin....... Soo-young said as they started to attack the monsters but the number of the monsters keep increasing.

I'm tired already...... Yeri said as they heard something from the tree causing them to look at it.

Need some help?........ Krystal asked them then they saw Lisa is holding some leaves but it's pointy.

What's that?...... Jennie asked her as Lisa throw the leaves to the monsters causing them to fell like what happened to the monsters in the village.

Stop watching and start fighting......Krystal said to them as she went down.

We're already near ....... Lisa said to them.

Then go we will handle this......Tiffany said to her.

Are you sure?..... Seulgi asked her.

Yes now go we will just follow you when we're done...... Tiffany said to her then they immediately left.

Are we rushing?........ Chaeyoung asked while they are running.

I am...... Lisa said that made them stopped.

I just told you that I'm rushing why did you stopped?....... Lisa asked them.

Lisa do you have a problem?....... Jisoo asked her.

The village needs me Jisoo and I'm sure anytime the monsters will attack again...... Lisa said to her.

The monsters planned to attack the village luckily me and Lisa arrived on time...... Krystal said to them as she carried Lisa.

Eh!? What's with the carried thing huh?....... Nayeon asked her.

My Lisa will be tired so let's go ......Krystal said and about to leave.

My Lisa!?...... Their friends asked her in unison then Krystal smiled.

She's mine now....... Krystal said to them then they looked at Lisa and Lisa just smiled at them.

Well congrats...... Irene said to them.

Thank you but there's no more time for us to celebrate maybe after this fight...... Lisa said as they felt a strong force from the wind pushing them.

Let the wind bring us to the palace......Lisa said to them and they obeyed her.

She fell no they fell in love with each other..... Rose said to them.

I'm happy for them but how about Jessica?....... Jennie asked.

I hope she can accept it....... Joy said.

When they arrived at the palace they expected a lot of monsters will attack them but they saw demons inside the palace looking at them not attempting to attack them.

Why are they just looking at us?......Jeongyeon asked them.

Don't let your guard down......Krystal said to them then they heard someone shouted.

Krystal!..... Jessica shouted so they looked where the voice came from as they saw Jessica tied up.

Before they could make a move a man appeared infront of them as the rest of the demons started to corner them.

Well look who we have here.....The man said and smirked.

Lisa stay behind me.....Krystal whispered to her and Lisa did what she said.

Attack them..... The man said

Lisa go to Jessica and untie her we will handle this...... Krystal said to her and Lisa immediately went to Jessica then untied her.

Lisa...... Jessica said and immediately hugged her.

I missed you so much...... Jessica said and tighten the hug.

Well the party isn't over huh?......Taeyeon asked who just arrived with the others.

It's just started...... Yeri said to her.

Jessica we need to help them......Lisa said as she looked at Krystal who is being attack by the man nonstop making Krystal to struggle to attack him.

Jessica noticed that a mark started to appear on Lisa's face and she knows that they also having a mark if they are losing their control or making them to a range mode but they are demons and Lisa is not.

Not her...... Lisa said and in just once snapped Lisa appeared near them.

Lisa...... Jisoo said then they looked at her.

Not her...... Lisa said to him as she started to attack the man.

Move...... Krystal said to her friends so they obeyed her.

Backlash wave...... Krystal said using her energy to her sword causing the demons to die but not all of them.

We're gonna hold the others for now but Krystal protect Lisa...... Yoona said to her and Krystal just nod at her as the mark started to appear on her face while Jessica is just looking at Lisa.

Lisa isn't a demon right?...... Jessica asked in her mind