Chapter 4

Next Day

Krystal Pov
Since last night Lisa became quiet I sometimes look at her and she's just going with the flow here in the forest.

She's right she's not a kid anymore why am I being concerned to her? Well she's a princess of course.

Lisa..... Rose called her then Lisa looked at her.

You okay there?....... Rose asked her and Lisa just nod at her.

Do we even know where we can find Jessica?....... Chaeyoung asked.

I have no idea....... I answered then I looked at Lisa.

Demons or monsters?....... Lisa asked that made me confused.

What do you mean?...... I asked her.

Who took her?....... Lisa asked.

Demons....... I answered.

I know a place where some demons can be found....... Lisa said.

Where?........ I asked her.

We will be passing by a lake then a forest once we're already near to their lare you will feel their force...... Lisa answered.

How did you know this things?.......I asked her.

My Mom told me...... Lisa answered.

The Queen knows a lot huh?.......Seulgi said to her.

I don't know....... Lisa answered.

So now we know we will be going......Jisoo said.

It's just some demons Jisoo I didn't said that Jessica will be there...... Lisa said to her plainly.

Lisa is there something wrong?.......Nayeon asked her and Lisa shook her head.

I'm hungry...... Momo said.

We didn't ate yesterday...... Rose said.

Lisa..... Rose and Momo called her at the same time.

Why?....... Lisa asked the both of them.

Fruits...... Rose answered then we saw a tree with some fruits but not just one tree okay?

Finally...... Momo said then they run towards the tree.

How about you?...... I asked her.

I'm not hungry...... Lisa answered.

But you didn't ate yesterday like them....... I said to her.

So as you ...... Lisa said.

Look if we have a problem just tell it to me ...... I said to her.

I really have a problem with you ......Lisa said.

What is it?....... I asked her.

You keep treating me like a princess which I'm really a princess but please Krystal stop it...... Lisa said.

I want you to treat me right not because I'm a princess...... Lisa added.

I don't want people will just be worried or concerned about me just because I'm a princess....... Lisa said.

I just couldn't help it if something will happen to you it's all on me...... I said to her.

I will take the blame away from you just please stop it...... Lisa said.

Treat me like I'm not a princess treat me like we're just the same...... Lisa added.

Because I feel like if I'm not a princess right now I'm useless...... Lisa said then she went back in the tree.

I'm sorry ...... I said as I went to my friends.

Lisa want to have a normal life like us...... Jisoo said.

She want someone to treat her right because she's Lisa not because she's the princess....... Seulgi said.

She's scared that people just love her because she's the princess not because she's Lisa..... Jeongyeon said.

How did you know about this stuff?......I asked them.

Because your sister let us know......Mina answered.

She told us that Lisa is really like that...... Jennie said.

She's wants people to love her because she's being herself she's being Lisa...... Irene said.

Make things right not because she's the princess but because she's our friend....... Jeongyeon said and I released a deep sigh then looked at Lisa who's just sitting in the branch of the tree.

Someone Pov
While Lisa,Krystal and their friends is out of the village a man is watching the peaceful village.

Boss the princess is not in the village.....One of his men said.

Good ready your force because you will be attacking their peaceful village tomorrow...... The man said.

How about you boss?........ One of his men asked.

I'll just prepare the others for an upcoming war...... The man answered.

Without her daughter the village won't have enough force to protect the village...... The man added.

We will ready now boss....... One of his men said and the man just nod at him then they left.

I will finally take your place Yong Ji and I will take your daughter's life.....The man said while looking at the village.