Chapter 3

No One Pov
When Krystal left she immediately stopped remembering that they are with a princess but before she could make a move she heard something from a tree as she saw Lisa.

It's rude leaving us just like that you......Lisa said as she sat down at a branch of the tree.

How did you got here that fast?......Krystal asked her.

I'm fast?...... Lisa asked then the both of them saw their friends.

You're so fast....... Seulgi said to her.

I'm not it's just normal....... Lisa said to her.

Normal!?...... They said in unison but Lisa just looked at them.

Your speed is like Krystal's speed......Jisoo said to her.

She's more faster than me because she's a half demon...... Lisa said.

Let's go..... Krystal said to them but before they could make a move a group of monsters appeared.

Lisa stay back ...... Krystal said to her as she pulled out her sword.

I can protect myself Krystal....... Lisa said to her.

Just please stay back....... Krystal said as she looked at Lisa.

Fine...... Lisa said then the monsters started to attack while Lisa is just looking at Krystal.

I'm not weak why do they need to protect me?....... Lisa asked in her mind.

After they killed them Krystal spare one of them.

You should kill it Krys.......Nayeon said to her so Krystal killed it.

Are you okay?........ Lisa asked Krystal then their friends fake coughed.

She's not the only one who fight with them you know....... Seulgi said to her then Lisa approached her.

Are you hurt?....... Lisa asked her and hold one of her finger then twisted it

Omo Lisa it hurts....... Seulgi said

Lisa...... Seulgi said and her eyes started to become watery so Lisa let go of her.

Omo Lisa...... Jennie said and approached her that made Lisa confused.

Why? Is there something wrong?.......Lisa asked her then Jennie cupped her cheeks that made Krystal's eyebrows furrowed.

Jen what are you doing?...... Krystal asked her.

Lisa have a mark....... Jennie said to them.

It's on your eye it's like a tattoo.......Irene said to Lisa.

Eh!? How can I remove it?....... Lisa asked them.

And where is it?...... Lisa asked them so Jennie placed Lisa's hand where the mark is located.

Krystal noticed that Lisa seems to be panicking so she approached her.

Lisa calm down just relax and cool down ....... Krystal said to her but she noticed that Lisa is hesitating so she hold Lisa's hand.

Calm down it will disappear.....Krystal said to her then Lisa released a deep sigh as the mark started to disappear

T-Thank you..... Lisa said as she pulled her hand from Krystal.

How did you get that mark?......Jeongyeon asked her.

I don't know my Mom also tell me that a mark always appeared on my face when I lose my temper....... Lisa answered.

Hmm it's already getting dark we should stay here...... Krystal said to them.

Okay....... Her friends said.

So I made you lost your temper?......Seulgi asked her.

Though I just said that Krystal is not the only one who fight those monster...... Seulgi added but Lisa just stayed quiet which they noticed.

Seul stop...... Jisoo said to her.

Okay I'm sorry ....... Seulgi said.

Lisa...... Krystal called her and Lisa hummed.

It's better if you will go back to the village for your safety...... Krystal said to her.

I will just tell Jessica to go to you once we found her....... Krystal added.

I just want to make sure she's safe nothing else...... Lisa said to her.

Then I will make sure that she will be safe...... Krystal said to her.

Stop pushing me away and please I'm not a kid anymore...... Lisa said to her that made her stop.

Lisa..... Rose said but Lisa just went up to the tree.