Chapter 6

No One Pov
When the sun started to rise one of the royal guards saw a lot of monsters outside the village so he immediately informed them.

Your highness there's a lot of monsters outside the village I think they are coming to our direction......He said to Yong Ji.

Ready your force we will not let them enter this village...... Yong Ji said so the guard bowed his head then left.

I think your brother knows Lisa isn't here...... Yong Ji's Dad said.

Dad is he really my brother?..... Yong Ji asked him.

Because if Do Hwan is my brother he won't do this...... Yong Ji said to him.

Do Hwan is not your brother we just adopted him...... Yong Ji's Mom said to her.

He's a demon we killed his parents because they attacked this village.....Yong Ji's Mom added.

I understand that but why didn't you told me about this?....... Yong Ji asked the both of them.

What if he do something to my daughter?.….. Yong Ji asked them again.

We're sorry Yong Ji we thought that Do Hwan won't be like this we thought he will be on our side.,...Yong Ji's Dad said.

Okay I understand but now I need to protect the village...... Yong Ji said.

You know that you can't handle them...... Yong Ji's Mom said.

I know but I'm the Queen..... Yong Ji said as she left.

We need to follow her...... Yong Ji's Dad said as the both of them followed her.

When they arrived near the entrance of the village they saw a lot of monsters outside getting ready to attack but Do Hwan is nowhere to be found.

Yong Ji you know once they started to attack we will lose a lot of royal guards..... Yong Ji's Mom said but before Yong Ji could open her mouth the monsters started to run towards them.

Before Yong Ji and the royal guards could make a move Lisa and Krystal suddenly appeared in the entrance of the village.

Can you handle this for a while?......Lisa asked her.

I think I can just be here safely.......Krystal said to her as she pulled out her sword.

I'm just gonna get something to help you..... Lisa said as she immediately went to the palace.

Now time for fun...... Krystal said as she started to attack the monsters.

Who is that woman?....... Yong Ji's Dad asked.

If I'm not mistaken she's Jessica's sister...... Yong Ji answered.

Are you just gonna watch or you gonna help her?...... Yong Ji's Mom asked them so they looked at Krystal who is about to get attack from behind.

Watch out..... Yong Ji but before she could use her wind connection an leaf hit the monster's head.

I got it...... Lisa said as she appeared at the top of the wall.

Yah! You're to high and that's just a leaf how the hell did it fell...... Krystal said to her.

This is perfect spot and that's just nod a leaf that's a paralyzing leaf..... Lisa said to her.

Just be careful...... Krystal said to her and Lisa smiled.

You're the one who should be careful Krystal you almost receive a wound if I didn't arrived...... Lisa said to her

Well thank you but we need to kill this monsters first....... Krystal said to her.

I'll tie some of them you cut their heads...... Lisa said to her as she used her nature connection to let some thick roots to wrap around some of the monsters.

Nice job...... Krystal said as she immediately cut the head of the monsters.

They are running away Krystal.......Lisa said to her.

I need your wind connection then......Krystal said to her.

As you wish....... Lisa said as the wind brought Krystal where the monsters is escaping.

The party is over....... Krystal said to them.

Wind scar...... Krystal said as she uses her strength to use her sword causing the monsters to die.

Empresive...... Yong Ji and her parents said in their minds.