Epilogue

No One Pov
Days,weeks, months passed the village changed because of Lisa's death. Krystal also changed she's not going out their house anymore and not even speaking if it's not needed.

The demons and the villagers have a good relation. Yong Ji and Bum decided to let their side join forces.

Krystal...... Jessica called her and Krystal looked at her with a blank face.

We will go to the village because Mom said the house for us is ready and she will also tell us something...... Jessica said to her.

I won't go there...... Krystal said plainly.

Look if it's because of Lisa's death just think that you will go there to protect the village like what she wants you to do..... Jessica said to her.

Fix your life Krystal...... Jessica added

I can't...... Krystal said to her.

Why?...... Yuri asked her.

Lisa she's my life when she died I don't want to live anymore...... Krystal said to her.

Do you think Lisa will like this huh!?...... Jessica asked her.

I want to be with her, you're just saying that because you don't understand what I feel..... Krystal said to her.

You're not the only one who lost her Krystal...... Jessica said to her.

We also lost her...... Jessica added.

Maybe you're right but you still don't know the pain that I always feel everytime I always saw Lisa in my dreams...... Krystal said to her.

The scene that Do Hwan is killing her the scene of her dying...... Krystal added

You won't feel what I feel, the pain that I'm feeling.... Krystal said then left.

Let just let Krystal...... Taeyeon said.

Beside she's right Krystal truly loves Lisa so it hurts for her losing Lisa.....Yoona said and Jessica released a deep sigh.

Okay let's go....... Jessica said then they went to the village.

When Krystal left their house she just went to the place where she first saw Lisa.

I still remember the day we met.....Krystal said.

Demon girl right?....... She asked but before Krystal could pull out her sword she spoke.

No need to use that to me...... She said as she removed the cloth that is covering her head.

Princess....... Krystal said and lowered her head.

Just Lisa....... She said

I'm sorry if I didn't protected you.....Krystal said and looked down.

I'm sorry........ Krystal said then the wind started to lift her up and making her turn around again and again slowly.

What's wrong? Do you missed Lisa?...... Krystal asked then she heard something from the tree so she looked up.

Demon girl right?...... The woman asked who is covering her face.

Lisa?...... Krystal asked and the woman removed her mask.

The one and only Krys...... Lisa said and smiled then Krystal immediately went to her and hugged her.

 Lisa said and smiled then Krystal immediately went to her and hugged her

H-How?...... Krystal asked her while sobbing that made Lisa chuckled.

Stop crying I'm here now........ Lisa said to her.

H-How?...... Krystal asked her again and Lisa pulled out from the hug.

What do you mean by how?...... Lisa asked her.

I thought you're dead....... Krystal said to her.

I almost die if the nature didn't took me away ...... Lisa said to her.

You and the others just left after that the nature started to take me away ......Lisa added.

Flashback
As soon as Jessica and the others left a lot of leaves and some of tree branches started to build to a bed while the wind slowly carry Lisa towards the bed made by a leaves and branches.

Should we tell them about this?......Yong Ji's Mom asked.

I said that Lisa needs a rest but I think we should just let them for now besides were not sure if Lisa will survive......Yong Ji answered.

Go on heal my daughter...... Yong Ji said as they took Lisa away.

She will be okay right because I just met my daughter..... Bum said and Yong Ji looked at him.

My daughter have your blood and are you understamating my kind?..... Yong Ji asked him.

No I'm just you know worried......Bum said to her.

Don't be...... Yong Ji said and smiled.
End of Flashback

I missed you so much....... Krystal said and kissed Lisa passionately as Lisa kissed her back but also pulled out.

Maybe our friends will be here because my parents will tell them about this...... Lisa said to her.

Like what Lisa said their friends arrived and smiled widely while their eyes are watery.

Ops li-

Lisa didn't finished her statement when their friends hugged her

Lisa!..... They shouted and hugged her except for Jessica.

P-Pull out.......Lisa said as the wind and some branches pull their friends away from Lisa.

Ghad nature really is your protection aside from Jessica and Krystal.....Yoona said to her.

Speaking of Jessica...... Lisa said and she looked at Jessica.

Won't you hug me?...... Lisa asked her and with that Jessica hugged her tightly.

You're alive ...... Jessica said and Lisa hugged her back.

Yes and you're hugging me right now..... Lisa said to her and Jessica pulled out from the hug.

I missed my princess...... Jessica said to her and pecked Lisa's cheeks that made Krystal's eyebrows furrowed.

Calm down Krystal she's your sister.....Krystal said in her mind then she saw Jessica is about to kiss Lisa so she immediately pulled her sword out  and placed it between them.

That's a jealous Krystal....... Seulgi said and they laughed.

Nice move but you can't kiss her in the lips...... Krystal said to her and pulled Lisa to her.

I thought I can....... Jessica said.

Nope she's mine just mine...... Krystal said to her.

Chill right my princess?...... Jessica said to her and Lisa chuckled.

She's right Krystal there's nothing to be jealous..... Lisa said to her.

You sure? Because as far as I know you once loved my sister and my sister still loves you plus she's your freaking first kiss....... Krystal said to her

Aigo Krystal I'm just yours okay?.....Lisa said to her and hugged her then Krystal released a deep sigh.

Fine...... Krystal said and hugged Lisa back.

Whipped..... Their friends said in unison and Krystal glared at them.

You might want to shut up or I will cut your heads.... Krystal said to them then they remembered what Krystal did to Do Hwan that made them gulped so they immediately went quiet.

Stop scaring them..... Lisa said to her while hugging her.

If you say so....... Krystal said.

I love you my Krystal....... Lisa said that her.

I love you my Queen...... Krystal said and kissed her forehead and their friends smiled including Jessica.

                    -------The End-------