Chapter 5

Lisa Pov
I hate this life. I also feel like something bad will happen that even the wind is like pushing me back to the village not just the wind but also the nature.

Lisa....... Krystal called me so I looked at her.

Can we talk besides our friends is taking a rest...... Krystal said so I looked at the others.

What are we going to talk about?......I asked her and she went up the tree and sat beside me.

I'm sorry I'm just worried..... Krystal said and I chuckled.

Why are you chuckling?...... Krystal asked and I looked at her.

Because that's what Jessica told me when she acted like that...... I answered.

Hmm I wonder how she handled you...... Krystal said.

What do you mean by that?...... I asked her.

You're a hard headed one...... Krystal answered.

No I'm not...... I said to her.

Yes you are....... Krystal said.

No I'm not...... I repeated then her expression changed.

I'll try to lessen my concern to you just make sure you won't get hurt......Krystal said.

Are you serious?...... I asked her and she just nod me so I hugged her then I heard a fake coughed so I pulled out from the hug.

Like it?...... Yeri asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

You will like it if I will trap inside a hurricane....... I answered then I saw her gulped.

Don't tease her...... Tzuyu said.

I know just now...... Yeri said.

So why are you hugging Krystal again?...... Irene asked.

I don't know....... I answered and stand up.

I want you guys stop seeing me as a princess....... I said to them.

Why?...... Krystal asked and I looked at her.

So I know that you're real to me..... I answered then she hold my hand that made me stunned.

We're real to you if were concerned or worried to you the reason is not because you're the princess because you're important to us....... Krystal said as I felt my cheeks heated so I pulled my hand away and looked away.

Let's continue...... I said to them.

Good idea so we can also go back.....Jeongyeon said.

You're not living in the village right?...... I asked as we started to walk.

Yes....... Wendy answered.

Why?...... I asked them.

Because it feels like we're not welcome there that's why we chose to live outside the village....... Jihyo answered.

I don't know about that...... I said.

No one is telling you about what's happening in the village?..... Krystal asked.

I maybe a princess but I feel like I'm a prisoner especially when my Mom's brother is still in the village...... I answered.

Really? I feel bad to you now.......Krystal said.

But when Jessica is there you're not feeling that right?...... Irene asked but I just stayed quiet

You already moved on right?.......Momo asked and I just nod my head.

Are we there yet?....... Mina asked.

I think we're already near to the lake...... I answered.

If we arrive there can we take a rest?..... Chaeyoung asked so I looked at Krystal who's also looking at me.

So?...... I asked her.

I think we will arrive there when it's almost dark so yeah we will take a rest there for tonight....... Krystal answered then a wind passed by and my heart started to beat fast.

Lisa is there something wrong?......Jisoo asked as I felt the wind pushing me.

Y-Yah what's wrong?....... I asked but it keeps pushing me.

Lisa...... Krystal called me as I felt an urge to go back to the village.

I need to go back...... I said to them.

Why?...... Irene asked.

I don't know but I felt an urge to go back to the village......I answered.

Why?...... Mina asked.

I don't know but I feel like something will happen...... I answered.

I'll come with you then...... Krystal said and I shook my head.

Lisa if something is happening there you need someone to be beside you.....Krystal said.

And I'll be the one who will be beside you........ Krystal added.

Okay...... I said.

We will see you there where Lisa is talking about.......... Krystal said to them.

Okay be careful....... Jennie said and we just nod at her then left.