Chapter 1

Lisa Pov
Hi I'm Lalisa a princess and also have this nature connection I got it from my Mom but Mom said that my Dad abonded us so she's the one who is ruling the village as a Queen and my grandparents is helping her.

I heard that Jessica got taken by some I don't know then I met her sister but I still don't know her name. Jessica is very important to me that I even once loved her but she just left me before I could tell her what I feel for her. After years that feeling disappeared I don't know but I sometimes can't control myself.

Lisa...... She called me so I looked at her while the wind is like carrying my body with leaves.

Why does the people in the village is scared to us but not you?...... She asked.

Uhm maybe because Jessica is the one who took care of me....... I answered.

Plus my Mom and my grandparents said that I shouldn't be scared..... I added.

But we're demons....... She said.

What's your name again?....... I asked her.

Krystal...... She answered.

Hmm my Mom once told me a story and you will know it soon let's just go to your team first ....... I said to her and she just nod at me.

When she stopped I also stopped and stand up.

We're here...... Krystal said as she entered a small house so I also entered.

Krystal ...... They said.

We need to find my sister again......Krystal said to them then they looked at me.

Lisa?...... One of them asked she's kinda familiar.

You know her?........ Krystal asked her.

Jessica introduced us to her....... One of them answered.

It's me Lis, Seul...... She said then I remembered that Jessica once introduced me to them.

Yeah I remembered....... I said.

How's the kiss with Jessica again?.......Jeongyeon whispered.

Flashback
So Lisa this is my team..... Jessica said as they introduced their selves.

I'm Lisa...... I said to them.

We know....... Seulgi said.

So this is new that Jessica will introduce us to someone and it's also a princess...... Jisoo said.

Well she's important to me...... Jessica said as I felt my cheeks heated.

Aww can you kiss her?....... Jennie asked that made my eyes widen.

No...... Jessica answered.

Oh come on...... Dahyun said as she pushed Jessica to me and I felt her lips on mine I just found myself kissing her back.
End of Flashback

Hey that was an accident...... I said to her.

But you kissed back.......Wendy said.

Whatever it's been years....... I said to her.

So did the Queen let you go here?.......Mina asked.

I sneaked out but I left a letter telling them that I'll be out for a while...... I answered.

You're with a demon Lisa something might happen to you while we're searching for Jessica....... Irene said.

I think I can trust Krystal ....... I said as I looked at her.

Don't tell me you will fall for her also....... Rose whispered.

Remember she's Jessica's sister the woman you once loved Lisa......Rose whispered.

It's impossible to happen....... I said to her.

And it can be possible to happen......Rose said.

I'm just here to help nothing else Rose plus...... I said to her and looked at Krystal who's talking to Jennie.

Plus I'm afraid to love again she's a demon but when Jessica left me the one thing my Mom told me that I should never expect something to a demon because I will just get hurt and I did....... I added.

Lisa...... Rose said.

Don't worry okay? If I fall for someone I already moved on...... I said to her.

And I already did....... I said as I went outside.

Plus Jessica doesn't feel the same way like I did before.