Chapter 12

Krystal Pov.
When I got back I saw Lisa looking so weak so I approached her.

Lisa...... I called her worriedly then she looked at me.

Let me see your wound....... I said to her then I slowly lifted her shirt just enough for me to see her wound.

It's deep Lisa...... I said to her worriedly.

Just a scratch....... Lisa said.

No this isn't just a scratch Lisa you have a deep wound...... I said to her.

I have some leaves to help me to stop the bleeding...... Lisa said.

That's not enough Lisa you looked so weak...... I said to her.

I'm fine but I need to go back to the village...... Lisa said.

Lisa just once think about yourself......I heard Jessica said to her.

I always think about myself but this time I want to think for the safety of the village....... Lisa said to her then her Dad appeared.

Lisa.... Her Dad called her.

Are you okay?...... Her Dad asked her worriedly.

I'm fine but are you going with me in the village?...... Lisa asked him.

Yes and my allies will be with me I'll ask your Mom if she want our force to be one...... Her Dad said to her.

Lisa...... Her Dad's brother called her then Lisa looked at him.

We saw a lot of monsters near in the village and we also saw Do Hwan.....Her Dad's brother said to her.

I need to go...... Lisa said and stand up so I immediately supported her.

Lisa you're weak how can you protect the village with that condition?...... I asked her.

Krys my Mom and grandparents is in that village I don't want them to get hurt and those villagers...... Lisa said.

We will help you ....... Jessica said to her then she looked at me.

I'll carry her....... Jessica said so I looked at Lisa.

Don't be jealous my heart belongs to you...... Lisa said weakly but I just looked at her worriedly.

I'm fine okay?...... Lisa said and I hugged her.

I'll protect the village for you ...... I said to her.

I know you will...... Lisa said and I pulled out from the hug

We need to go before something happen...... Her Dad said and we just nod at her then Jessica carried Lisa.

I'll go first okay?...... I said to her and pecked her lips.

Be careful....... Lisa said.

I will ...... I said to her then left.

Jessica Pov
When Krystal left we also left while Lisa is on my back.

Lisa...... I said and she hummed.

I know it's too late but I want to tell you that I love you....... I said to her

I also feel the same way but it's already gone....... Lisa said.

I understand...... I said to her.

You owned my heart first...... Lisa said and I noticed that she's like chasing her breathe.

But Krystal owned my heart now till I die...... Lisa added.

If we arrive just put me near at a tree and help Krystal to save the village.....Lisa said

No I'll stay beside you I know you're weak Lisa....... I said to her.

Krystal needs someone to help her, I can help her but she will just worry about me so I need to stay away......Lisa said.

I'll help but not with my full connection just go with the flow of the wind because it's part of me...... Lisa added.

Promise me you won't die...... I said to her but she just stayed quiet then we arrived so I did what she said.

I put Lisa near at a tree but before I left her I hesitated because when I saw her condition she's like dying.