Chapter 13

No One Pov
Right on time they arrived Do Hwan's side started to attack them.

Where's Do Hwan?...... Yong Ji asked then Bum and Dong Wook appeared infront of her.

B-Bum?..... Yong Ji asked.

The one and only my Queen..... Bum answered and smiled then Yong Ji hugged him.

Okay before you talk and catch things up we still need to save the village.....Dong Wook said to the both of them.

The demons are my allies my Queen and we're ready to protect the village like what our daughter want to do.....Bum said.

Where's Lisa?...... Yong Ji asked him then Jessica appeared with Krystal.

Jessica..... Yong Ji said and smiled.

Hi Mom if you're finding Lisa she's near in the tree she said to me to put her there...... Jessica said to her.

But where's our real target to them?...... Krystal asked them.

Do Hwan he doesn't look like those monsters his appearance is just like us...... Yong Ji said to her.

But we can't see him anywhere......Yong Ji added.

Mom Lisa have a deep wound so we need to finish this as soon as possible..... Krystal said to her.

What?...... Yong Ji asked worriedly.

He stabbed your daughter...... Dahyun said and pointed Dong Wook that made Yong Ji glared at him.

It was a mistake she's killing Bum.....Dong Wook said to her.

But you don't need to stab my daughter...... Yong Ji said to him.

I don't even know that she's your daughter...... Dong Wook said to her

I captured Jessica because that's the only way for me to meet my daughter..... Bum said to her.

Stupid idea....... Yong Ji said to him.

I know but let me make things right.....Bum said to her and Yong Ji nod at him.

Ready?....... Jessica asked Krystal.

I'm always ready....... Krystal said and pulled out their sword.

Protect the village for Lisa...... Jessica said to her as they felt the wind started to carry them.

It's Lisa...... Krystal said and smiled.

Don't fail her...... Jessica said to her.

I will never fail her.......Krystal said as they started to attack.

While they are attack the monsters Do Hwan appeared then he looked around trying to find his target.

How lucky I am?...... Do Hwan asked his self when he saw Lisa underneath the tree bleeding.

It's easy for me to make her suffer while killing her slowly...... Do Hwan said and smirked then he appeared infront of Lisa.

Hello little demon..... Do Hwan said as he hold Lisa's collar and throw her as he started to appear each side of Lisa while using his sword to her.

This wouldn't happen if I have your mom's throne..... Do Hwan said as he keep appearing on every side of Lisa while using his sword to her.

Krystal! Jessica!...... Yoona shouted so they looked at her.

What's wrong?...... Jessica asked her then Yoona looked where Do Hwan and Lisa is.

Lisa...... Krystal said.

Save her first we will distract him.....Jessica said to her as she and Bum and Dong Wook went to them so Krystal immediately hold Lisa and bring her where Yong Ji is.

Lisa please tell me you're okay ......Krystal said to her but Lisa didn't responded.

Lisa please....... Krystal said to her and hold her hand.

Lisa sweety ...... Yong Ji as she placed Lisa's head on her lap.

Lisa my granddaughter...... Yong Ji's Mom said.

K-Krystal...... Lisa said weakly.

Yes I'm here....... Krystal said to her.

Did I do a great job?....... Lisa asked her weakly.

Does the villagers will know me not just a princess?...... Lisa asked her weakly and they started to tear up.

Yes you did a great job but please stay with me...... Krystal said to her.

I will always be with you...... Lisa said to her weakly.

Please protect the village for me......Lisa added as she started to close her eyes.

Hey come on we will protect the village together Lisa please don't leave me....... Krystal said to her but Lisa didn't responded as her eyes are already closed then Bum, Dong Wook and Jessica appeared.

Lisa...... Jessica said and started to shake her body hoping that she will wake up.

Lisa wake up....... Bum said to her as Krystal stand up and hold her sword tightly.

Permission to kill Do Hwan..... Krystal said as her eyes started to change and marks started to appear on her face.

Krys...... Jisoo said.

You have my permission...... Yong Ji said to her and with that Krystal appeared not so far from Do Hwan.

You will pay for what you did .......Krystal said to him then Do Hwan smirked.

Look at Lisa she's showering with her own blood....... Do Hwan said and Krystal released a tear.

I'll kill you ....... Krystal said as she level her sword to her chest.

I'll kill you first....... Do Hwan said.

While Do Hwan is readying to attack her, a memory flashed on Krystal's mind.

I love you too.......Lisa said to her

I will take a revenge for you.......Krystal said then Do Hwan started to run towards her.

Run towards me is like running towards your death...... Krystal said.

Stay back...... Jessica said to them but before they could ask the wind and some branches of the tree pulled the royal guards and their friends away.

Dragon Strike....... Krystal said then as she swing her sword not harshly but gracefully and they saw a powerful force coming towards to Do Hwan.

Wha-

Do Hwan didn't finished his statement as he saw a light a strong force coming towards him.

All of them except the demons saw how Do Hwan disappeared along with the powerful attack of Krystal.

That's what you deserve...... Krystal said then left.

Krystal...... Jessica said.

It's her ultimate attack am I right?.....Yuri asked her.

The attack that she used when our Mom got killed by our Dad's family......Jessica said then they looked at Lisa.

I just got with you yesterday but.....Jessica said to Lisa and looked down.

But now you're the one who left me...... Jessica added.

Jessica remember that you and your friends are always welcome here......Yong Ji said to her and Jessica nod her head.

I'm sorry but we need to go now I can't bare to see Lisa like this.....Jessica said to her.

I understand my daughter need to rest..... Yong Ji said.

I'll take care of Krystal....... Jessica said and kissed Lisa's forehead then left.