Chapter 2

Krystal Pov
I don't but I think they have a secret about Jessica.

Let's follow Lisa...... Seulgi said but before they could make a move I spoke.

What is the relationship between my sister and the princess?...... I asked them then Yoona appeared

She's the person Krys the very special person in the village...... Yoona said.

Don't say it's impossible because it's possible....... Seulgi said.

She love my sister?...... I asked them

Correction it's loved not love......Rose said.

Once loved and the love already disappeared to Lisa...... Jisoo said.

How about Jessica?........ I asked them.

They have the same feeling but they didn't confessed it until Jessica disappeared I also heard that Lisa changed after that....... Yoona answered.

She even cast her Mom's brother out of the village because of he hurted her Mom....... Yoona added.

Wow...... My team said.

Let's just go outside the princess is waiting....... I said to them.

I gotta go now bye....... Yoona said then went outside so we also went outside.

Hmm took you guys long enough......We heard Lisa said so we looked where she is, she's in the tree again.

You're really a different princess......Jeongyeon said to her.

Hmm I don't think so ....... Lisa said as she went down.

So where are we going to start?.......Chaeyoung asked.

Long time no see your highness......Yoona said to her and Lisa chuckled.

Stop calling me that it's getting annoying...... Lisa said to her.

Why?....... Jennie asked her.

Because they just know me as a princess and that's all...... Lisa answered.

You're more than a princess Lisa......Yoona said to her.

A princess that got abonded by her own father....... Lisa said.

Just don't mind it...... Yoona said to her and Lisa just nod at her.

I'll go now protect Lisa...... Yoona said then left.

Let's go...... I said to them then we left.

While we're walking I remembered the story that Lisa is talking about.

Lisa..... I called her and she hummed.

About the story you're talking about can you tell it to us?...... I asked her.

It's just a short story ....... Lisa said.

Oh story I want it...... Yeri said to her.

What is the story all about?.......Irene asked her.

A demon and a princess fell in love to each other........ Lisa answered that made us stopped and looked at her.

What?..... Lisa asked when she stopped.

Is it base in real life or not?....... I asked her.

I don't know my Mom just told it to me..... Lisa answered.

So you can tell us while we're walking....... Joy said to her.

A demon and the princess is not that really close even their kind is not close..... Lisa said as we started to walk while the nature carried her.

The princess is independent but one time the princess doesn't know that someone will attack from behind but the demon came to save her....... Lisa added.

The princess and the demon became close after that and slowly fall for each other until they make love but suddenly the demon disappeared......Lisa said.

The princess doesn't know what to do when she discovered that she's pregnant, her parents helped her and made her child to be good as her father...... Lisa added.

I don't know if that's real or not but it's sounds so real....... Dahyun said.

While my Mom is telling me that story she's tearing up like she's the princess in the story but it's impossible because I'm her only child and I don't have a demon Dad..... Lisa said.

What if you have a demon Dad?.......Rose asked her.

I don't know while I'm still not hearing the both side I won't judge if I can control....... Lisa answered

Let's be fast ....... I said to them then left.