Chapter 10

No One Pov
When Krystal approached them she noticed that Lisa's mark appeared not just in her one eye but also to her cheeks.

Lisa..... Krystal said trying to stop her but the wind is pulling her away.

Lisa stop now...... Krystal said to her using her strength to go near her but branches of the tree and the wind is pulling her away.

Nature connection?....... The man asked in his mind as he looked at Lisa.

Wait Lisa?....... The man asked then his brother appeared and immediately stabbed Lisa.

Lisa!..... Krystal and Jessica shouted at the same time as they eyes changed and immediately attack the man who stabbed Lisa.

Lisa this is impossible she should be in the village....... The man said in his mind.

Fuck Bum helped me...... His brother said who is already bleeding.

They are just half demon and still you can't handle them brother

They are just half demon and still you can't handle them brother..... Bum said to him

Krystal, Jessica

Krystal, Jessica........ Tiffany called them and the both of them immediately approached them.

Hey you're okay right?...... Jessica asked her worriedly.

It's just a scratch...... Lisa said and smiled weakly.

I'm sorry I didn't protected you......Krystal said and hold her hand.

I'm not gonna die Krys the village needs me ...... Lisa said to her.

You won't die your Mom will kill me..... Krystal said to her and Lisa slowly stand up but the mark is still on her face.

Then we will still be together......Lisa said to her as she looked at Bum.

What do you mean by that Lisa?......Jessica asked her but Lisa didn't heard her.

Jessica you're too late ...... Jisoo said to her and Jessica looked at her.

What do you mean?...... Jessica asked her.

Jessica your sister and Lisa is already in a relationship...... Seulgi said to her.

That's not true....... Jessica said.

It is ....... Rose said to her then Jessica looked at Lisa.

Who are you? And why does nature helping you to pull that half demon away?..... Bum asked her and Krystal hold her hand.

I'm Lisa daughter of Queen Yong Ji.....Lisa said to him that made Bum and Dong Wook to be shocked.

I just stabbed..... Dong Wook said and looked at Bum

Your daughter....... Dong Wook added.

Lisa ...... Bum said and about to approach her when Krystal suddenly pulled out her sword.

Not a chance..... Krystal said to him in a serious tone.

Lisa don't you know me?...... Bum asked her.

You're the demon king it's obvious......Lisa said to him.

Lisa...... Bum said.

It's me your dad...... Bum said to her.

My Dad abonded me already...... Lisa said to him.

I didn't Do Hwan threatened me that if I won't leave your Mom he will kill the both of you and I couldn't bare to see you and your Mom to suffer that's why I chose to leave....... Bum said to her.

I'm not a demon ...... Lisa said to him and Bum walked towards her.

How can I prove to you that I'm your dad?....... Bum asked her.

I don't know if Yong Ji told you about the story of us but I want to try.....Bum said to her.

Yong Ji and I were not in good terms when we first met. She's independent  and always tell me she can handle herself...... Bum said.

But one time we got attacked not knowing that a monster will appear behind her so I saved her after that we became close Yong Ji became soft to me until we fell in love with each other we made love and I found out that she's pregnant I heard Yong Ji named you Lisa but I can't approach the both of you because Do Hwan is always there that's why I went back here....... Bum added then her friends looked at Lisa.

It's like the same story that you told us Lisa ...... Dahyun said to her.

Lisa I'm sorry please believe me I will do everything to make things right.....Bum said to her then Lisa looked down