25. Don't Take My Hand

"These people are so sick, disgusting." Kai Chisaki withdrew his hand from the white haired boy, where there were once fresh abrasions and deep cuts there was only unmarked skin. He moved to the girl in the boy's arms. Compared to the boy you were in better shape, still the young head of the Shie Hasaikai leaned down and touched your bare arm with an ungloved hand.

"Interesting..." he muttered before slipping gloves back onto his hands.

____

"Where the hell is she?"

Tomura was pacing back and forth in your room. He had been trying to avoid Dabi and his mocking remarks ever since you left. The other man was quite content to just lay on your couch and eat everything he found in your cupboards while you were away. Tomura however, found himself growing more and more restless every minute that you were away. It had been a fact for a while that he couldn't fully relax unless you were right in front of him but it was getting worse and worse every moment.

He fell back onto your bed and surveyed your room. It was small, not exactly clean, it looked like you had thrown items together without thought for how it would harmonize. A few posters from various bands and shows that you enjoyed were scattered around the walls. Tomura found himself inspecting every little thing in the room, trying to analyze and learn more about you. He found it extremely cute that you didn't care if everything fit together, it was all you.

Tomura rolled over on your bed and his eyes landed on your stack of pillows. Before thinking about how ridiculous it was he snatched one up and buried his nose in it. The fluffy pillow smelled like you. He audibly sighed, louder than he had realized.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dabi looked at him disgustedly from the doorway. Tomura dropped the pillow and scrambled to his feet.

"NOTHING! GET OUT!"

"...sure." Dabi didn't seem convinced. He narrowed his eyes as he turned around and went back into the living room. "When the hell is she getting back? It's been hours."

"How do I fucking know? Do you think I keep tabs on her at all times?" Tomura grumbled.

"Yeah, you're not far off." Dabi snorted. "Maybe you should just keep stalking her. She certainly enjoys getting in sticky situations."

____

Your vision was cloudy when you opened your eyes. Colors danced around your eyes as you blinked to clear your vision. A spiky white head of hair came into focus.

"N... Natsuo?" You groaned.

"Y/n!" His face came into focus. "I'm right here."

"Where are we... oh?" looking around you finally saw the sterile hospital room. You and Natsuo were the only inhabitants so far as you could tell. As you moved you came to notice the bandages littering your form.

"How are you feeling?" He asked tenderly. You rubbed your throbbing head and tried to assess your injuries. There were bandages on your bare arms, and you could feel a few on your legs as well. One large bandage was taped to your cheek. Overall you could still move freely even though it hurt.

"I've been better." You snorted.

"Do you need anything? I'll get the doctor." Natsuo started to get up.

"I'm fine Natsuo, don't bring the doctor in here." You grabbed the bridge of your nose. At this moment Natsuo was not the one you wanted to be with. He was sweet but that's not what you wanted right now. You noticed how Natsuo seemed to be unharmed, even though he was the one who had shielded you from harm. "Natsuo? Did you get hurt?"