56. Farewell, Y/N

"Y/n, I'll be here the whole time. I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"Do you really believe that?" You said through gritted teeth.

You had woken up from your feverish sleep to find you were strapped down to a chair one might find in a hospital. This lair was no hospital however. It was dark except for a few lamps and the eerie light coming from the large glass cylinders containing nomu. Several tubes with unknown liquids running through them were attached to your arm.

With every drip of the chemicals, you felt yourself grow weaker and weaker.

"Ah I see you're awake. About time, we need to have a little chat."

Your eyes widened as the villain known as All for One stepped out of the shadows. He didn't have a mouth, nose, or eyes, and you didn't know whether to laugh or cry at his appearance.

"I'd rather not. Thanks though." You hissed as another needle suddenly punctured your skin. The villain had distracted you from a man in a doctor's coat, who was assessing your multiple puncture points.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Shigaraki was right. You have a lot of fight in you. I must say though. Your hapless father had more."

Your heart was in your throat as you listened to his words. "My....my father? What did you do to him?!"

"Hush child. It will all be over soon. Maybe you will live through this, unlike him."

You spat at his feet and looked up defiantly. "If you're gonna take it than stop fucking around and GET IT OVER WITH!"

"As you wish." He stretched his hand out to end your suffering before someone else knocked it away.

"That wasn't our plan!" Shigaraki balled his hands into fists and stood in front of you.

"This was the plan all along." All for one mused. "You were the one stalling this whole time."

This had to be a nightmare. There was no way this awful, demented scene before you was real life. "You....you knew he was going to do this to me?"

Shigaraki's whole body shook as he turned to face you. "I...I didn't..."

"Silence, Tomura. This will go quickly if you listen to your master, and stay out of the way."

Tears filled your eyes as Shigaraki silently moved to the side.

All for one laid his calloused hand on your head. In your weakened state it was all you could do to sit up. Slowly, you felt a force being drawn out of you. It was strange, a quirk you never really knew was there would be gone. The pulling feeling released as the old villain withdrew his hand. You fell back onto the bed, unable to prop yourself up any longer.

"Are you happy now?" Shigaraki hissed. "You already had her father's quirk, why did you have to take her's too?"

"You were working under the assumption I took this for myself? I didn't know I trained you to be so foolish." All for one laid his right hand onto the head of his protege. "It was always for you. Not only will this quirk protect you from harm, the side effects of your own quirk that have caused you so much pain in the past will be nullified. It is now your's, my child."

Shigaraki stiffened in shock. He looked at you with a mix of emotions that was hard to place. With the the effects of the drugs and physical exhaustion, you began to find it hard to move or keep your eyes open.

_____

"Y/n?" Tomura's voice called you back to reality.

Your eyes fluttered open and you looked around to find yourself in a grimy cell area. On the other side of the rusted bars stood Tomura.