37. Shared Memories

"You!" Tomura screeched. "Back to bed!"

"I'm not bedridden TOMURA!"

"I don't CARE!"

Your boyfriend shoved your sore body back up the stairs, demanding you rest more. You were arguing, but you also knew he had a point. You had almost collapsed when you tried to clean up from breakfast, your body still recovering from the ordeal it went through at the Hassaikai compound.

You plopped down onto the bed, the blankets swallowing you whole as Tomura tucked you in. "Sleep well."

Against your own will, exhaustion took over and soon your mind drifted into a dream, or a memory almost forgotten.

___

Back and forth. Back and forth. You kicked your tiny legs. You sat on Oboro's bed while the boy in question wrestled over a stubborn math problem. As he worked, you contented yourself with inspecting the different aspects of your uncle's room. Even though you had sat there a thousand times, there were always new things to look at. His room was crowded with anything he thought was interesting. Posters of his favorite heroes, school books lining uniform shelves, and an impressive manga collection filled his small room. He was one of those people that didn't really care what other people thought of him. He enjoyed what he enjoyed and he didn't care if he got made fun of because of it.

A catchy ringtone broke through the silence. The cloudy haired boy answered the call with a cheery voice. "Shota! I don't think I can meet up for our study session tonight. I have to watch little y/n."

You perked up at hearing your name.

"You sure? I think she'd love that honestly! Tell Hizashi to turn down the volume though cause last time he gave her a headache."

Hopping off Oboro's bed you wandered over to stand next to him. His sky blue eyes landed on you and a grin was instantly on his face. A hand landed on your tiny head and gave you an affectionate pat.

"Alright, see you guys there." Oboro hung up the phone. "Y/n, wanna come with me to my study session? You can bring your coloring book and your Pokémon game if you want. And after that we can pick up some ice cream! How does that sound?"

You nodded vigorously in assent. "Your friends will be there?"

"Yeah! You remember Shota and Hizashi right?" Oboro ran around the room gathering his school supplies.

"Yeah." You copied your uncle and ran around the house collecting your coloring book and crayons, along with your Nintendo Switch.

"Ready?" Oboro held his hand out to you and you placed your tiny one in it.

He led you out the front door and you squealed when a cloud lifted you up into the sky. You clung onto Oboro as he used his quirk to guide you both to his school.

________

Oboro Shirakumo and his friends had decided to meet up at the UA library to study. It was an unusual place for them to hang out. Perhaps the air of studiousness and knowledge would actually motivate them to study for once.

You had met Oboro's two friends before but they were still quite a mystery to you. The loud blond one was the first to greet you. He grinned wildly and waved at you and your uncle to come over to the table he and the dark haired boy were sitting at.

"YOOOO WHAt's u..." Hizashi's voice cut out and he coughed loudly.

"At least try to be quiet." Shota, the dark haired one said. His eyes were narrowed and fixed on Hizashi. He turned and nodded to you and Shirakumo and went back to his studies.