35. Tomura Makes a Sandwich

"Those are mine!" The restrained Chisaki whined as Tomura dangled the quirk killing bullets in front of him.

"They are yours huh? Well you shoulda thought twice before taking what belonged to me." Tomura was grinning maniacally. He had won this level.

The urge to kill the beak-wearing psychopath was strong, but Tomura had a better plan in mind. Something that would really piss Chisaki off even more than imminent death.

Now that Chisaki was relieved of his hands, Tomura and his small group of villains sped to their new hideout. Tomura grinned behind the hand covering his face as the streets sped by. Today you'd finally come home to him.

________

Returning to the league of villains was like coming home. They all welcomed you with open arms. Even Compress and Spinner, who you didn't know very well, seemed pleased to have you back. Of course no one was as happy as your boyfriend.

Tomura had barely let you be alone for even a second since your arrival. Even when Toga rushed you off to get cleaned up, Tomura tried to follow. Toga ended up fending him off with a knife. He really wished he had accompanied you when you came back dressed in one of Toga's  spare short skirts. Dabi had looked at you shamelessly and when he made several tasteless comments Tomura had nearly disintegrated him into oblivion.

Exhaustion permeated your entire being. There was nothing more you wanted than a nice long nap, preferably in the arms of Tomura. When you had eventually slumped against the wall from the sheer weight of being alive, Tomura had voted to take you to bed. After being rushed up the rickety stairs to Tomura's improvised bedroom, he had forced you to lay down and rest. He even tucked an old fleece blanket around your curled up form. Soon you fell into a deep sleep.

________

"Tomura?" You sighed against the jacket that served as a pillow on the old moth eaten matress.

"Good, your awake. You made me worried you might not wake up again."

You opened your blurry eyes. It was already pitch black outside. The room was only lit by a small, busted lamp. Your boyfriend sat on the edge of the bed next to you.

"I made you something to eat." He said shyly.

A sandwich wrapped carefully in a napkin was held out to you in Tomura's pale hands. Pushing yourself to a sitting position you took the food. Your stomach growled, making you realize you hadn't had a single thing to eat all day.

"Thanks." You sleepily smiled at him and unwrapped the ham and cheese sandwich. "You made this for me?"

"Yeah, is it okay?" He looked vaguely concerned like he had done something unforgivable in the preparation of said sandwich.

"It's perfect, thank you. Who knew I had such a thoughtful boyfriend!" You leaned over and pecked a kiss onto the mole that marked his chin.

The sandwich was tasty, although the bread was a little stale. While you munched on the food, Tomura scratched his neck awkwardly. You thought you might have heard him mumble something along the lines of everyone knows I'm thoughtful. That topic was debatable.

Tomura offered an unopened bottle of water after you finished your meal. Gladly you took it and nearly drank the whole container. After tossing it to the floor you rested your head on his shoulder. Tomura stiffened but then relaxed. His hand slid over yours and linked two fingers with yours. Even with your newfound quirk, he was still so careful.

"I miss Minecraft..." you mumbled into his shoulder.

"You do?" He instantly perked up. "I'll get it setup then."

"Wait what?"

You watch as your loving boyfriend pulled a whole gaming console out from behind his bed and began hooking it up to the old tv that hung on the wall.

"Is this even gonna work?" You questioned.

"It better work." It sounded like he was going to disintegrate the console and the tv if they didn't obey his wishes.

"Where did you even get that? I thought you lost yours when the hideout was raided."

"I have my sources." He said, like games were an illegal drug.

To your surprise and delight the tv flickered to life. Tomura sat back down next to you on the bed. Just rubbing shoulders with him made your mind turn to mush. You didn't realize how touchstarved you had become while in the Hassaikai compound. Tomura turned on the game while you stole little glances at him.

"Tomura, it's been a while since I've played like this. I usually play Minecraft on a computer, could you help me remember the controls?"  You knew exactly what the controls were of course, but did that matter? No. You looked at him with big puppy eyes that he couldn't resist even if he tried.

"Sure, here, let me show you." He said, an octave higher than usual.

You crawled over to sit on his lap and leaned your back against his chest. Steam was practically coming out of his ears. His hands carefully covered yours and he pointed out the different buttons and explained their purposes. You were only half listening. His breath against your neck was becoming distracting. A slight groan escaped him as you shifted your weight in his lap. You turned your head to look at him.

"You know, I was trapped in there for a long time." You planted a kiss on his cheek for emphasis. "I missed you a lot."

"Uh huh?" He sounded like he was getting dizzy. His eyes focused on your mouth. "I missed you too."

"You know... we don't have to play video games... if there's something else you'd rather do."

His brow furrowed. "You really don't take me seriously do you?"

"Huh?"

"Maybe one of these days you'll actually realize I'm dangerous."

"Tomura, what are you talking about now?" You looked away and tried to scoot off of his lap but his arms slid around your waist and trapped you.

"Stop teasing me." His lips were suddenly shoved against yours in a heated kiss.

"Shouldn't I be resting? You said..."

It was like you saw something inside him snap and you were pushed back onto his bed.

"You were saying something?" His eyes narrowed and you shook your head slightly.

_____

"Don't ever leave me again." Tomura punctuated his words with a harsh nip on your neck.

"OUCH! Okay I won't. It's not like it's even my fault!"

"Doesn't matter, no more running away from me."

"Okayyyy." You whined as he tucked you close against his bare chest.

The moon was fully visible from the window of this disheveled house. You gazed at it with sleepy eyes while Tomura watched you carefully like you'd disappear at a moment's notice.

"What happened to you in there?" His fingers traced the slowly healing scrapes and bruises that lined your arms. You hid your face from his sight.

"Can we not talk about it right now?" You whispered. "I just want to be with you for now, and not think about anything else."

His grip tightened on your arm. Panic shot through you, it was just for a second. Then, the moment was gone. Tomura yawned and stretched out, only to curl up around you.

"Tomorrow, tell me about it." He nuzzled into your shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Tomorrow..." you whispered.

Despite being exhausted, it took you a long time to finally fall asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yooooo 50k reads! That's insane.

I wonder what's gonna happen in the coming chapters!! JK I know exactly what's gonna happen. I'm going mad with power! MWAHAHAHA

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying it! Reading your comments sends me into orbit. Have a wonderful day!