Chapter 15

"So what's this band called?" I ask as we all clamber into the car. "The Rolling Stones." Brian answers. "Strange name." John sighs. "Oh, as opposed to the Beatles." I answer back and Paul laughs. "Alright calm yer tits."

"Speaking of tits, how's Cynthia?" I ask. "What are ye talking 'bout me wife's tits for?" John asks in shock. "Well baby, breast feeding."

"Oh yeah, well I don't really see the boy that much. Cries a lot. Sleeps a lot. But he does have the cutest laugh." John smiles. "I can't wait to have a baby of my own." I smile. "Really?" George asks. "Yeah."

"All 39 kids?" George asks. "Woah, steady mate, I'm not doing that." I hold up my hands. "You really want 39 kids? One is enough for me, Cyn and I barely get any sleep now." John complains. "Shouldn't have knocked her up then." Paul says. "Wow who'd have thought, the one who got a 16 year old girl pregnant would say that." I say. "Bog off Elsie." Paul grumbles.

"Enough with the arguments you lot." Brian says from the front.

We arrive at the theatre and enter the hall. "Ha! Pretty empty." I laugh. "That's because we are early Elsie." Brian says as he looks at his watch. "Cider please love." I smile at the bartender. "These Rolling Stones then, ye know em?" I ask her. "Oh yes, very handsome boys. Very talented too." She smiles. "Was really only looking for the second bit but that's gear." I smile and grab my drink walking away.

An hour later, and quite a few drinks later the Rolling Stones finally appear on stage. "Hey hey Paul!" I grab his shoulder and turn him around. "Hello lovely lady." He says to me. "Mhmhhhhmm ye never say that to me Paul." I laugh. "Never met you before."

"What? Ye have we got here together." I say. "We didn't love." He says and tries to kiss me. "Mm bye." I dodge the kiss and walk away.

"Hey! Little lady on the dance floor not dancing! Let's see you dance!" The blonde haired boy on the stage shouts and looks at me. "Moi? Alright." I smirk and begin to dance.

"Elsie what are you doing?" George grabs me. "He told me to dance, that man, guy person on the sstadge." I slur and continue dancing. "He was flirting with ye." At this point I was so drunk I could no longer see George. Everything moved so fast and suddenly I was in conversation with the blonde haired boy. "Sso yer name? Billy-"

"Brian." He answers. "Ohhh! Mr Epstein! Didn't realise it wass you." I hold out my drink and spill it on him. "No no." He chuckles. "Jones, Brian Jones. You are very drunk ain't you?"

"Mr Joness, I can assure ye, I am as sober as a bottle of cider." I smile goofily. "But that is alcohol." He furrows his eyebrows. "Ah so ye are smart then." I laugh. "You here with anyone?" He asks me. "Nahhh, just thiss band y'know, you wanna shhag?" I ask. Before he could answer I take his hand and move it onto my thigh. "Hmm I like that Mr Jones." I moan. "You do? Because I want to touch more of you." He whispers in my ear. "Let's get out of here." He grabs my hand and we walk across the room. "Oi Mick!" He shouts. "Going out for a fag I'll be back." He says. "And you need a girl to do that." This Mick responds. "You know what I mean."

"Go on Brian!" Another one of the band members say. "Yes, keep supporting me Keith, we all know you can't get anything " Brian laughs and we continue walking until we get outside the back. "Has a guy got you?" Brian asks me has he undoes his flies. "What? I'm with someone if that'ss what ye mean.....you." I giggle. "Mm." He pushes me against the wall and tugs down my trousers. I pull down his trousers and take his cock in my hands, pumping it a few times. "Oh god, stop." He grabs my hands and holds them together as he pulls down my underwear and begins eating my pussy. "Oh, Brian!" I squeal as he runs his tongue over every sensitive area. "Mm so wet for me dear." Brian hums, sending vibrations up my body. He stops and stands up, and grabbing onto my legs he shoves his full length into me, not giving me a chance to adjust to his size. "Oh fuck me." I pant. "Your wish is my command." He smiles shyly and begins to thrust into me, my arse hitting the wall with every thrust. My vision was blurred, I had no idea what was going on, i had lost my bag, coat and glasses inside and part of me was thinking I was with George.