Y/N

"You've got to be kidding me." Y/N mumbled as she looked across the room to see who's coming in.

She was about to stand up and leave when the person gave her a look, telling her to stay and eat her food without really speaking.

"Oh, hey." Tony also walked in, he smiles at Y/N. "Any plans later? Gonna spend some time with your mom?"

At the mention of that, Y/N looked at the person again. Her mom. She wanted to roll her eyes so bad, but she fought not to or else she'll get into trouble.

"For the last time Tony, she's not my mom," Y/N answered. "And no, I'm finishing my research. I'll be busy." She said.

Tony just hummed and nodded his head.

Y/N finished her food and stood up, and then she quickly washed her dishes and excused herself from everyone. She went to her bedroom and locked the door, then she dropped herself onto her bed, she looked at the ceiling and wonder what happened with her life for the past two years.

Y/N wasn't like any other people, she doesn't have a normal family. Well, she had, but not anymore. Her family died when an attack in New York happened. When Loki, the God of Mischief, brought an alien army to New York and almost burn down the city to ashes.

She was lucky to survive, but unfortunately, her family were not. They died when their house was blown to pieces by one of those aliens, and she only survived because of Black Widow. The female Avenger was just in time and brought her out of the house before it got blown up. Though, she wished that the Avenger just let her died, so she could be with her family.

And after the battle in New York, everything she have was destroyed. She doesn't have anything and anyone. She's homeless and an orphan. That is until Tony Stark himself decided to take her in, and because the Tower was getting built up again that time, the room was numbered. Just enough for the Avengers to stay in.

Since there's only one female in the team, Y/N was stuck and stayed with the lady who decided that her life was worth that time and kept her alive, none other than, The Black Widow.

It was awkward to say the least, considering that Natasha is someone that's closed off and likes to keep everything inside.

She stayed with Natasha at her room for about a month. She's also training under her, well, all of the Avengers are training her. It was her own decision to learn to defend herself. And her progress were great and she joined the S.H.I.E.L.D., and she was the youngest Agent when she joined a year ago.

But anyway, the month that she stayed with the redhead was awkward to way the least, it didn't made them close, considering both of them have similarities and doesn't like to open up easily. So just imagine those two people in one room, yes, that is right— silence.

But yes, Natasha is Y/N's mother figure since she's the only female Avenger. And it didn't make sense to Y/N because there is no mother and daughter vibe between them and besides she doesn't need a mother figure, she needs a friend. And even though she doesn't have the best relationship with Natasha, she still wants them to be friends. But it's seems like for the redhead, Y/N was a friend that she never wanted.

Y/N was even positive at some point, Natasha's regretting ever saving her, as now she have another responsibility to deal with. And quite frankly, she's not mad about it, it's not like she wanted to live and survive that shit.

It's still fresh, losing her whole family just like that still hurts so bad. It's been at least two years since it happened, but there's still times wherein she wishes that she just died with them.

Don't get her wrong, she loves her Avengers family. They gave her a new home and purpose in life, and they love her. But it's still tough, her family was her life. Especially her little sister, Ava. And that was her greatest loss.

She's now twenty four years old and she's attending the same university with her friends, Peter, MJ, and Ned. All of them are in their last year, so that's cool. She can't wait to get out of there and really start her life, no school.

(Natasha is 32 years old, Y/N is 24 years old same with her friends, Peter, MJ, and Ned. If you all are wondering<33)

Y/N was brought back to reality when her phone dinged. She grabbed it and lazily unlocked it, only to see Peter's message.

From: Spidey🕷

Hey! We're outside, parked at the usual spot! We also got your favorite snacks to munch on while we drive to campus!🫂

Y/N smiles, at least she gained true friends and family. The Avengers are her family now. Her relationship with them are good, even with Agent Hill. It just her and Natasha that doesn't have the best relationship.

She typed in her reply.

To: Spidey🕷

I'll be there in 5! Tell Ned not to eat it all or I'll punch him in the throat. See y'all!🫂