Good With Anything

FEW DAYS LATER

From: Nat<3

What time will you come back?

To: Nat<3

I'm not sure, I'm still waiting for Ned and Peter to come back. Why? You missed me already?

Y/N sent her message, giggling.

From: Nat<3

What if I do? You'll come home?

Y/N giggled, shaking her head. Natasha is alone at the tower and the redhead wants her to come back right now. And it's not like Y/N doesn't want to, because she will come home in a heartbeat if Natasha asked her to. But she's still waiting for Ned and Peter to come back so she can take their research and have it as her guide. (Boo.)

"You're in love, aren't you?"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, laughing. She looked at MJ, "What?"

"You're in love." MJ said, shrugging.

Y/N raised her hand, tilting her head in confusion. "Okay, I'm confused."

MJ laughed, "I don't know who the person is, but I just know you're in love. Maybe that person you're texting?"

Y/N's heart thumped. "What? No."

MJ smirked, "Yeah."

Y/N shook her head and stood up, "Ned and Peter are taking too long, tell them I'll swing by later to get their papers. I gotta go home." She said.

"Alright," MJ said, "You take care."

Y/N hugged MJ and bid her good bye, then she called Natasha.

Natasha and Y/N are getting much closer as day passes by. There was a lot of banters between them, but they do it now as friends. Also, no one can ignore the thick tension between them. It's so thick that even the two of them could feel it, but no one dared to addressed it. But yes, they are so close now. If not for their work and missions, they will be inseparable.

"Are you coming home?" Natasha asked over the phone as soon as she answered.

Y/N grins, "Just admit that you miss me."

Natasha scoffed, "You wish. You have my car, and I need it." She said.

"Really?" Y/N smirks. "Because if I can recall, you have lots of cars. Even motorcycles, Nat."

There was a pause.

"You have my favorite one." Natasha said, trying to defend herself.

Y/N laughed, "Sure, Nat. Sure."

"Shut up," Natasha chuckled. "So, what time?"

"Not sure, but if you tell me the real reason, I might come back right away." Y/N teased, but she's on her way home.

Natasha groaned. "Fine, I want to watch movies with you." She said.

Y/N blushed, smiling widely. "See? It's not hard at all. Alright, I'll be there in ten. See you, Nat."

Natasha chuckled. "Drive safely, Y/N. See you."

***

It's been a few hours since Y/N came back, and now she's watching a second movie with Natasha.

They would talk here and there, laughed at the scenes, and make comments on the movies. Fun so far. And because Natasha was the one who invited Y/N, they're at the Natasha's bedroom. She even prepared some snacks for their little movie marathon, which Y/N loves and teased her about.

"Have you ever wanted kids?" Natasha suddenly asked, while watching the kids on the movie.

"Maybe," Y/N answered. "I don't like men, but I do want to carry a child someday." She said.

"Marry me and I'll get you pregnant." Natasha said, smirking.

Natasha has been bold these past few days, and she's not holding back with her comments. And Y/N's reaction every time was priceless.

Y/N's eyes widened and she blushed, "N-Natasha, oh my god."

"What? I'm a woman and I have a penis." Natasha said.

"Oh my god. Stop it, besides you mentioned before that you haven't slept with women." Y/N said, blushing. Please, stop with this, I'm having trouble controlling myself. Ugh. Damn you, Natasha.

Natasha looked at Y/N and smirks, "You know I'm good with anything, familiar or not."

Oh my fucking fuck. Y/N thought and blushed, she can feel her pussy throbbing.

"Such an adorable baby." Natasha cooed playfully because Y/N is blushing so much. And she wanted to test the waters.

Y/N raised one brow, her blush disappearing. "Yeah? Well, show me how bad you want it, then maybe I'll consider your offer." She said, smirking while taking a quick glance at Natasha's lips and when her eyes went back to Natasha's eyes, she was pleased to see the redhead goddess was shocked. She chuckled deeply and went back watching the movie. Two can play this game, honey.

Goddamnit, Y/N L/N. Natasha thought.