Slow Dancing

Author: I suggest you guys listen to Chasing Cars, Sleeping At Last version. Put the song on repeat<3

———

FEW MOMENTS LATER

Embracing each other, Natasha and Y/N slowly dance to the music.

They decided that they will come home to their beach house after the ceremony, but for now, they will enjoy the moment with everyone. And Fury was kind enough to give them two more days to enjoy.

"We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" Y/N sang to Natasha, swaying gently with her arms wrapped around Natasha's neck.

Natasha smiles, staring between Y/N's eyes. "Hi, my wife." She whispered.

Y/N smiles widely, "Hi, my wife."

Natasha sighs, "I'm so happy, baby. My heart is clenching with happiness." She said.

Y/N smiles, "I'm happy too, my love. I've never been happier, and I know my family's happy for me too. I felt their presence with me earlier." She said.

"This is just the beginning for us." Natasha said, swaying them to the music.

"I know," Y/N said, smiling widely. "And I can't wait to spend every single day with you, Natasha."

"Me too, my love." Natasha whispered, smiling.

"I'm a Romanoff now." Y/N said, giggling.

Natasha chuckled, "Yes. Y/N Romanoff. Does this also mean that you'll let me get you pregnant? We're married now." She said, smirking.

Y/N blushed, laughing. She slightly hit Natasha's chest. "But like, you really want to have kids?" She asked, getting serious.

"I've never thought about that before, but with you? Then yes, I do want us to have kids someday. And I will give them love and childhood that they deserve." Natasha said, smiling softly. "I will give them all the things I never experienced as a kid."

Y/N smiles, "You'll be a great mother, Nat. Our kids will be lucky to have you as their mother." She said.

"You really think so?" Natasha asked.

Y/N didn't hesitate to nod, "I know so, Nat. You're an amazing person, and I'm sure you will give them love and you will protect them."

"I can't wait for us to start our family," Natasha said. She glanced at Clint, seeing him dancing with Laura and their kids. Then she looked back at her wife, "I always loved Clint and his family, but I never saw myself having the same thing. I never loved someone before, I never wanted to settle down and have a family of my own. But then I fell in love with you, and all I want is for us to have the same thing. I want to build a family with you, Y/N."

Y/N wiped her tears, "We will build our own family, Nat. And it's just gonna be you, me, and our future kids. Until the end of our eternity, remember?" She smiles.

Natasha smiles, nodding her head. "Until the end of our eternity."

"All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see..." Y/N sang, smiling.

"I love your voice, I will never get tired of hearing it." Natasha said, smiling.

"Well, you're lucky because I'll never shut—" Y/N's eyes widened, gasping.

There was three loud gunshots.

The boys immediately went on full alert.

Y/N went limp against Natasha's arms.

Natasha gasped, feeling a warm liquid on Y/N's back. She immediately looked where the shooter's at and saw Tony and Steve dealing with a man that has a metal arm and a lot more shooters.

"N-Nat..." Y/N gasps.

"Y/N!!!" MJ shouted, while being escorted inside the tower.

Natasha looked at Y/N and she carefully sat down, laying Y/N down. "Hey, baby, hey... stay with me, okay? I'm gonna get you out of here. Stay with me, please." She said, crying.

"Nat! Come on! Let's get her inside!" Bruce shouted over the chaos around them.

Natasha immediately carried her wife, while Steve take cover.

"L-Let's go home, Nat, p-please..." Y/N whispered.

"We will, my love. We will, just stay with me for now, okay? Don't sleep, please, Y/N, don't sleep." Natasha said, begging for Y/N to stay awake.

"T-To the end of our eternity..." Y/N whispered as she closed her eyes.