Teasings

FEW DAYS LATER

"What got you so grumpy?" Tony asked, seeing Natasha frowning at nothing.

Natasha didn't say anything, she just clenched her jaw and crossed her arms.

Well, it has something to do with Y/N.

Apparently, ever since they had that talk, that one when she said that Y/N should marry her and she'll get the younger Avenger pregnant, which is like, a few days ago, the two of them have this unspoken agreement and a battle of some sort.

And it has something to do with teasings.

They would tease each other with simple things or what. It was so subtle that no one ever noticed, not even Tony Stark, who seems to know everything.

What frustrates Natasha more is the fact that teasings and seductions are her expertise, but then Y/N was also good at it, hell, she was great at it and Natasha found herself wanting to just give up and take Y/N here and there.

How couldn't she? Y/N is so beautiful, inside out. She's so caring, funny, and bare to her intentions and all that. She's strong and so smart, she never hesitate when it comes to helping people. She's a total badass, yet can be adorable in a second. Natasha never met someone like her, and to be completely honest, she's never met someone as beautiful as Y/N. Natasha is hooked. (Lucky you.)

There's no denying it, Natasha Romanoff is deeply and madly in love with Y/N L/N.

And she's beginning to hate all these teasings because Y/N's teasings are getting to her. She can't take it anymore, and she wants to just go and kiss those plump lips of hers. The redhead has been controlling herself because even though she's positive that Y/N likes her, she's afraid Y/N's feelings aren't that deep and that it was all a game for her and she's just flirty as a joke. Which is hurting her and making her grumpy.

So yes, that's a reason for her to be grumpy for.

"Maybe it's best if we just leave her alone." Bruce said, sensing that Natasha doesn't want to talk to anyone.

Just then, Y/N walked in, humming as she always does.

"Oh, hey guys." The younger Avenger said, smiling at everyone.

The boys greeted her back, smiling widely.

Y/N smiles, then looked at Natasha when she didn't say anything. And she saw the redhead beauty, glaring into nothing with her arms crossed. She looks at the boys, silently asking what's up with Natasha. But they just shrugged, having no idea.

Y/N just nodded and walked towards the redhead, she sat down next to her. "Hey, Nat. What's up? You okay?" She asked in a gentle tone.

Natasha looked at Y/N, her glare immediately disappearing. She quickly and subtly checked out the younger woman. "I'm fine." She said.

Y/N raised her eyebrows, "Are you sure? Because I saw you glaring at the poor floor." She said.

Tony chuckled. "Yeah."

Natasha's head whipped towards Tony's direction and glared at him, "Don't, if you still want to live."

Tony gulped and just walked out. The boys followed suit, quietly bidding the two women good bye.

Y/N chuckled, "Okay, what's up with you?"

Natasha looked at Y/N, you. You're what's up with me, I just wanna kiss you and make love to you all night long and to hear you scream my name. Fuck. She thought.

Natasha sighed and looked away, she drops her head onto the couch, closing her eyes.

Y/N stares into Natasha's side profile, loving how the redhead's jawline looks so sharp and how even her neck looks attractive. "What's wrong, Nat? You know you can talk to me."

"I know," Natasha said, still have her eyes closed. "It's nothing, I guess stress is just catching up." She lied. She's used to lying, but with Y/N it doesn't feel right. But then, she doesn't know how she can say that she loves the woman.

"Oh," Y/N nodded her head, "Well, tell me if I can help you with anything, okay? Or if you have something you like to do when you're stress, maybe I can help." She said, smiling.

"Well, I shower and all." Natasha smirks, and open her eyes, head still resting as she turned her head a bit to look at Y/N. "You still wanna help?" She teased to lighten up the mood. Also, that wasn't a lie. She loves showering or taking long baths when she's stress or when she's overthinking.

Y/N blushed, "N-Nat... you can't just say that."

Natasha smirks, chuckling. "You're so damn adorable, kotenok."

Y/N is such a sucker for Natasha's nickname for her and the way her Russian accent spills beautifully, it's making her weak.

"I also love driving around at night." Natasha then said, smiling.

Y/N smiles excitedly, "Yeah? We can do that!"

Natasha smiles, and stood up. "Come on then."