A Gift

FEW HOURS LATER

"Can I ask you something?" Natasha asked, looking up at Y/N since the woman is sitting on her lap and facing her.

"Anything, Nat." Y/N said, smiling and playing with Natasha's baby hair in the back of her neck.

Natasha took a deep breath, caressing Y/N's waist. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She nervously asked the love of her life.

Y/N broke into a huge smile, she cupped Natasha's cheek. "Of course, Natasha. I'd love to be yours. And I don't see why you're nervous." She said.

Smiling so wide, Natasha shook her head. "Just... you're too important for me and I don't know, just—" She forcefully stopped herself from talking because she's just stuttering and Natasha Romanoff never stutter.

Y/N smiles, caressing Natasha's cheek. "It's okay, throw your words at me and I'll put them together for you."

Natasha sighs, shaking her head. Y/N really knows what to say and how to help her. "I just, I have never felt this way. You're just so amazing and so patient with me and I just," She chuckled weakly and looked between Y/N's eyes. All she can see is love while the woman looked back at her, it made her heart beat a lot more faster. "I love you."

Y/N's heart thumped, she smiles widely. "I love you too, Natasha." She whispered and pulled Natasha for a passionate kiss.

"Wait, I have something for you." Natasha said between their kiss before pulling away.

"What is it, Nat?" Y/N asked.

Natasha smiles and reached inside the bag on her left, she fished out a small jewelry box.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "Nat, I love you and I will surely marry you but you just asked me to be your—"

"I'm not proposing." Natasha said, laughing. "Not yet, at least." She smirked.

Y/N blushed, "So what is it?"

Natasha licked her lips and opened the box, "A necklace for you." She said. (Similar to Natasha's arrow necklace.)

It's a silver necklace that has a small letter A pendant.

"Nat..." Y/N started tearing up.

"I just thought that I'll give you something special and I know how much you loved your little sister, Ava." Natasha said, pulling out the necklace.

Y/N didn't say anything, too overwhelmed.

Natasha smiles softly and wore the necklace around Y/N's neck. "Beautiful."

Y/N touched the necklace, tears streaming down her face. "T-Thank you, Nat. So much. This really means a lot." She cried.

Natasha wiped Y/N's tears, smiling. "Anything for your happiness, detka. Your happiness is also my happiness."

"I love you, thank you, Nat." Y/N said. Her heart is too happy and grateful, Natasha is the best.

"I love you." Natasha said and pulled Y/N's head down using her left hand, tangling her fingers into her hair, kissing Y/N passionately. Pouring her feelings for the love of her life.

Y/N couldn't helped the moan that escapes her lips and sound melting into Natasha's mouth.

Natasha trailed her left hand down to Y/N's waist, caressing her girlfriend's clothed skin. She moaned when Y/N cup her jaw, lifting her head up more and tilting it to deepen the kiss. And she suddenly squeezed Y/N's waist when the younger woman starts grinding into her.

Without breaking the kiss, Natasha laid Y/N down, she sat up and pulled down her shorts and underwear, groaning when her hard dick met the cold air.

Y/N bit her lip and gulped, she will never get used to Natasha's size. She can feel herself getting more wet when Natasha looked down at her with that green eyes that's filled with lust and adoration, while pumping herself. Her heart's beating so fast with anticipation, love, and excitement.

Natasha let go of her dick and smiles at Y/N before pulling up her dress, revealing her black lingerie. It made her dick twitched, Y/N is so beautiful and so sexy. "Can I, my love?" She asked, referring to Y/N's underwear.

Consent, she's so amazing. Y/N thought, smiling and she nodded her head.

Natasha slowly took off Y/N's underwear, putting it aside. Her breath hitched when she saw Y/N's soaked pussy. She bit her lip, getting more and more hard at the sight.

"Nat," Y/N spoke, "Please."

Natasha hummed and nodded her head, then she leaned down, resting her forehead against Y/N's. She reached down and aligned herself, they both moan when Natasha run the tip of her dick up and down Y/N's pussy. Slowly, she entered Y/N, moaning at how good it feels around her dick.

"Wait," Y/N breathes, hugging Natasha. "Let me a-adjust first." She said.

Natasha nodded her head and kissed Y/N, it was slow and passionate. She slightly bit Y/N's bottom lip when they pulled away. "Can I move now, detka?"

Y/N nodded her head. "Yes, please..."

Natasha hummed and pecked Y/N's lips, then she slowly pushed her way inside. Closing her eyes as she felt the pleasure throughout her body, she opened her eyes again when Y/N starts moaning quietly, it was music to her ears. She leaned into Y/N's neck and starts kissing the skin— licking, biting, and sucking.

"Fuck," Y/N moans, tangling her fingers into Natasha's red hair.

Natasha moans, going faster. She pulled herself up a little, so she could look at Y/N. "Yeah? You like that, kotenok?" She husked.

"Yes, Nat, fuck... that feels so good." Y/N moans, closing her eyes.

Natasha moaned, thrusting deeper.

"Faster, Nat, please!" Y/N pleaded her redhead girlfriend.

Natasha growled and went faster and she sat up so she could go even deeper.

"Oh, fuck!" Y/N moaned loudly when Natasha went faster and deeper. She can feel her whole length inside her, deep inside her.

"I'm so close, baby..." Natasha groaned, she can feel herself getting closer to her climax. It felt so good. Her thrusts are getting sloppier as her climax is approaching. She can also feel Y/N's getting close, with the way the younger woman was clenching her dick, and it's just edging her more.

"Me too, Nat, please, please, please!" Y/N moans. Then she starts meeting Natasha's thrusts.

"Cum for me, kotenok, cum on my dick." Natasha husked, gripping onto Y/N's hips and going faster.

Y/N's eyes rolled back, and she cum onto Natasha's dick. Her back arching as she did so. "Fuck, Natasha!" She screamed, the sound melting into the waves.

"Oh, fuck, Y/N," Natasha groaned as she slowly pulled out and shoot her loads to the blanket. She doesn't want to taint Y/N's black dress with her cum. She breathes heavily and laid down next to Y/N, pulling the younger woman closer. "You're seriously so hot and beautiful, baby." She panted.

Y/N giggled and snuggled closer. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." Natasha chuckled.

"I could say the same thing." Y/N said, smiling and hide her face into Natasha's neck, inhaling her scent and giving it a soft kiss.

Natasha smiles, hugging Y/N closer.