Only To You

FEW HOURS LATER

"Is she okay?" Bruce asked, frowning.

Natasha looked down at Y/N, the younger Avenger fell asleep after they make love and Natasha just decided to carry her instead of waking her up.

"She's alright," Natasha said, looking at Bruce now. "She's just tired, it was a tough mission." She added.

Bruce nodded his head, "Okay, you guys should rest then." He said and opened the elevator for the two women.

"Thanks." Natasha said and stepped inside. She looked down at Y/N, and she smiles. She's happy, her heart is happy. For the first time, her heart is content and happy. She sighs and kissed Y/N's forehead.

Once the elevator opened, she stepped out and walked towards her room. She ordered the AI to open her door and got inside, she gently laid Y/N down on her bed.

She smiles at the sleeping woman before she walked towards her bathroom, she stripped off of her suit and sighs. She prepared warm bath and get herself fully naked.

Natasha went back to her bed, "Baby? Wake up for me, please." She whispered, caressing Y/N's cheek.

Y/N stirred before she woke up, "Nat? Are we home?" She asked.

"Yeah, we are, baby." Natasha answered, she smiles at Y/N's cuteness.

"Oh," Y/N giggled sleepily, "You're naked. Are we on for round seven?" She asked.

They went for more rounds at the Quinjet, and there was no time wasted.

"I would love to," Natasha said, chuckling. "But you're tired, you need to rest."

"No!" Y/N whined, "I'm good, I can still take your dic—" She was stopped because she let out a yawn.

Natasha laughed, shaking her head. "You're tired. Come on, let's take a warm bath and we will sleep after."

"Fine but carry me, please." Y/N said, she's trying her best to keep her eyes open so she can admire Natasha's beautiful body and face.

Natasha chuckled and kneeled on the bed, she was about to lift Y/N but the younger woman giggled and touched her dick.

"Beautiful!" Y/N said, giggling, still laying there and holding Natasha's dick.

Although turned on, Natasha laughed. She take the hand that's holding her dick and lift the woman up, carrying her bridal style. "Bath baby, and sleep."

Y/N pouted, looking at Natasha's face. "Don't you want me?" She asked, her voice small.

"Of course, I want you, baby." Natasha said. "But we both know you're tired. Let's rest first, okay?"

"Okay, Natty." Y/N said, smiling. "You're a softie." She teased, giggling.

"Only to you, baby." Natasha said, smirking. She put Y/N down and helped her with her suit, smiling the whole time because of the hickeys all over Y/N's body. "So beautiful."

Y/N giggled, looking at Natasha's body too. Of course, she also marked her redhead woman. And she loved how it's kissing Natasha's skin, it also gives her the feeling of love and trust as Natasha let her marked her body. "I could say the same thing." She said.

Natasha smiles, she get inside the tub and sat down, she opened her legs a bit and hold Y/N's hand to help her.

Y/N smiles and sighs in contentment, as she feels the softness of Natasha's front and she giggled when she also felt the redhead's hard dick.

"Behave, baby." Natasha said, chuckling. "Or else you won't be able to walk."

"I don't mind." Y/N was fast to respond. "Break my back for all I care." (Oh my god, Y/N.)

Natasha laughs, shaking her head. She starts washing Y/N's hair and back, "I don't wanna break your back, Y/N."

Y/N shrugged, "I'm here if you change your mind." She said.

Natasha laughs, I fucking love you. She thought, she wanted to say it but fought against it. Maybe it's too soon for me to say that. She said to herself. "I'll take note of that, baby." She then said, chuckling.

"Nat?" Y/N called out.

"Yes, detka?" Natasha answered.

"We should totally change the bed at the Quinjet. And like clean the seats." Y/N said, "Like, all the seats." She added.

They really went on an adventure inside the Quinjet, they had sex at every corner.

Natasha laughed, "At this point, we should just burn the Quinjet."

Y/N laugh loudly, "That's not a bad idea."

Natasha chuckled and continue washing her girl, feeling so happy and content.