Strange

It has been a couple of hours since the party.

To say it's getting strange by the second is kind of an understatement. Not only people seemed to be really interested in her, but there's Natasha, getting all odd.

It's just that... she's acting possessive.

Y/N wasn't sure if it was Natasha being a protective friend or if it's something different. Because she's all over Y/N, protecting her from people who was drunk and trying to invade her personal space. Don't get her wrong, she appreciates it. But Natasha would wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer and even gripping on her clothed skin, was that the normal way to do for someone you should be calling a friend? Because Y/N is positive that her best friends would never do that and she won't do that to them either.

So, here she is. Getting confused in her own party. But she tries to enjoy as much as she can, also drinking here and there. Her friends went home an hour ago, because they still have classes tomorrow. She wished them good luck, because there will be a lot of stares coming their way tomorrow, now that Y/N was officially announced.

"Y/N?"

Y/N, along with her family, turned to the voice.

Y/N immediately stood up, seeing who called her. "Oh my god, Megan!" (We're talking about the beautiful Ms. Fox, because why not.)

"Hey!" Megan smiles widely and pulled Y/N in a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you!"

Y/N giggles, pulling away from the hug. "Thank you. I hope you're not that shocked?" She grins.

Megan raised an eyebrow, smirking a little. "I mean, ever since you saved me that day, I always knew you have something up your sleeve. I just didn't expect that it's something like an Avenger."

"Well, here we are." Y/N smiles. "How are you?"

"I'm very good! I have this new movie coming, you should watch it once it comes out." Megan said, smiling. "How about you? How're you?"

"I'll make sure to watch it!" Y/N grins, she loves movies, it takes her mind off of things. "And I'm good. Nervous at first, but I'm good."

Megan smiles, tilting her head to get a better look at Y/N. "I missed you." She said.

Y/N blushed in shocked, Megan has always been bold.

"Ooh la la," Tony spoke, sipping on his drink. "Does our Y/N going around?" He smirked. "Didn't know you're into actresses!" He teased.

They do know that Y/N's into women, and they all support her with all their hearts. But she never really introduced someone or mention any women, so this is something new.

"Oh," Y/N snapped and noticed that Megan still have her arms around her waist. She cleared her throat as she pulled away. "Sorry, these are my family," She motion towards the superheroes, "And guys, this is Megan."

Everyone greeted the actress, and Megan happily greeted them back, complimenting them here and there. She is honored to know these superheroes in real life.

"I didn't know you guys are... friends." Natasha spoke, sipping casually on her drink. She never really cared about Y/N's friends or who she makes friends with because she knows Y/N's responsible and wouldn't make friends with people that can make her life bad. But she feels like this is more than a friendship.

And she's not having it. She doesn't like it one bit. Mother instinct? No. Something different from that. She's been thinking and she realizes something that changes how she sees Y/N. She's still not sure why, she's confused because it's all new feelings, but she's positive it's something different from a mother and daughter relationship.

"Yeah," Megan answered Natasha. "She's a good friend," She looked at Y/N, "Too good."

Y/N blushed, having an idea what Megan was talking about.

Their first met was... something.

Y/N saved Megan at a bar, and they ended up talking all night and drinking. Next thing they know, they're kissing and the rest is history.

The Avengers and Maria smirked. Well, except for Natasha. She wasn't amused at all.

"Oh! I see, I see!" Clint smirks, reading between the line.

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully, "Alright, alright! Don't get excited now." She joked.

Megan laughed and looked at Y/N, she bit her lip for a second before releasing them. "I'm gonna go now! I still have an early schedule, but I'll come see you as soon as I'm free, alright?" She said, cupping Y/N's cheeks.

Y/N smiled, nodding her head. "Okay. Just give me a call." She said.

Megan smiles, "Of course. You take care, okay? I'll see you soon, Avenger." She said and leaned in, kissing Y/N's cheek, close to her lips, she let her lips linger there for a second before pulling away.

Natasha is now mad. And she's confused why she's getting mad, and it's making her frustrated. Y/N is messing up with her head— and heart.

Megan pulled away from Y/N and waved at everyone before she walked away and out of their sight.

As soon as the actress was out of sight, the teasing from the boys started.

Y/N just groaned, rolling her eyes.

***

"Are you okay?" Y/N asked, whispering.

It's almost midnight and everyone had left, it's only the family, just chilling around the living room.

Natasha has been quiet than usual ever since Megan had came into the picture, and seemed like she's thinking deep and inside her head. Just drinking her beer.

Y/N sat closer, wanting to know if Natasha's alright.

Natasha hummed and looked at Y/N, she stares between her eyes for a second before nodding her head. "I'm okay, you? Are you enjoying your party?"

"I'm okay, and yeah, I'm enjoying myself." Y/N answered with a small smile. "Are you sure you're okay, Nat?"

Natasha nodded her head. "I'm good, really. Don't worry." She said, chuckling a little.

Y/N hummed and nodding her head. "I just wanna make sure, you're quiet than usual... is it because of Megan? Are you mad because I didn't told you she was a friend?"

Natasha sipped on her beer, "Not really. But since we're talking about it, I wanna know something... did you had a relationship with her?"

Y/N licked her lips, there's no reason for her to lie. And she knows it's stupid to lie in Natasha's face, the redhead is the best super-spy in the world. "We were um... intimate."

Natasha raised an eyebrow, "Was she your first?"

Y/N gulped, shaking her head no. "She was my second."

Natasha furrowed her eyebrows, humming.

"Please, let's not talk about my sex life." Y/N whispered, shyly. She's so glad that the boys are talking amongst themselves as she couldn't afford getting teased.

Natasha chuckled. "I really don't know what to tell you about sex, princess. So, we're good. Just be careful with women who you decide to give yourself, okay? I don't want you to get hurt." She said, caressing Y/N's cheek.

Y/N blushes, she don't think that she'll get used to Natasha's touch, soft side, and her sweet nicknames. "Yeah, thank you, Nat."

Natasha smiles and pulled her hand away. "Of course." She may seem okay about that fact, but she's not. She is actually fuming inside. Hating the fact that someone had touched Y/N like that and it just doesn't sit right with her.

Y/N smiles and leaned in, kissing Natasha's cheek softly. She and Natasha are good now, but Y/N never kissed her, this is the first time. And she didn't know why her heart's beating so fast, it's normal for her to kiss her family, but she felt different when she kissed Natasha's soft cheek.

She could feel Natasha tensed up, but soon relaxes. She blushes and pulled away, looking at the rest of her family, avoiding Natasha's eyes.

Oh my god, I kissed Natasha's cheek. She thought, biting her lip.