Welcome Home, Avenger

NEXT DAY

Everyone was informed that Y/N was coming home today after her two long months of mission.

They're all excited that she's finally going home, that they'll finally hear her voice around their little home. Well, huge home. They truly missed her presence, it was boring and too quiet without her.

Natasha and Fury stood outside the tower, watching the Quinjet slowly riding down and finally turning off the engine.

The boys are waiting inside the tower, Steve was cooking because he knew Y/N would love to eat proper food after her two months of mission.

Natasha took a deep breath, biting her lip. She's been sleepless, she constantly worry about Y/N and all she wanted to do was go there and help her with the mission. But she didn't, she needed to be strong and she needs to show Y/N that she trusts her.

Still, Natasha couldn't wait to see Y/N again. She missed her terribly, deeper than she's letting it on. And she's really trying to be close to Y/N, she wasted two years already, she won't waste another day.

The back of the Quinjet opened, revealing Y/N.

Natasha couldn't take her eyes off of Y/N, it's been two long months. It's like... Y/N looked different. But the good kind of different. She looked more confident, looked more matured than the last time she saw Y/N. And Natasha didn't know what or how to feel about it. Her heart couldn't stop beating so fast.

Y/N glanced at Natasha, and her breath slightly hitched, she sent Natasha a smile before turning her attention to Fury. "Director Fury."

Fury smiles a little. "Glad to finally have you back, Agent L/N." He said and shook Y/N's hand.

Y/N smiles a little, "Thank you, sir. Glad to be back." She said and fished out the USB, "Here you go, sir. I'll make sure to have my report at your desk first thing in the morning."

"Noted," Fury nodded, taking the USB. "Welcome back again, Agent. And welcome to the Avengers." He said before walking away.

Y/N took a deep breath, that's right, I am an Avenger now. She thought, smiling widely. She was too caught up with her mission that she forgot that she'll officially be part of the Avengers once she pulled her mission through.

Suddenly, she felt arms around her waist. She immediately melted against Natasha's body, sighing. She hugged her back.

"Welcome home, Avenger." Natasha whispered.

Y/N smiles, "Thank you, Nat."

Natasha pulled away a bit, looking at Y/N and studying her face. "Is it only been two months? You looked different."

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "Different? How?"

Natasha shrugged, "Just your aura, I guess."

Y/N hummed and pulled away completely, "Well, am I ugly now?" She asked, chuckling as they start walking towards the tower.

"No," Natasha answered. "You're beautiful."

Y/N blushed, "Thanks."

Natasha just smirked.

**

As soon as she stepped foot inside the living room, she was pulled in a tight hug, lifting her off of her feet, followed with the booming voice of Thor.

Natasha chuckled, and walked towards the kitchen to see if Y/N's food is ready.

"Lady Y/N! It's so nice to have you back! I have missed you, we all do!" Thor said, laughing, still hugging Y/N.

Y/N giggled, she hugged Thor's muscular body, tapping his back. "Nice to be back, Thor. Thank you for the warm welcome." She said.

"Is that Y/N?" Clint asked, and seconds later, his head popped from the kitchen. He smiles widely and fully walked into the living room.

Thor put Y/N down, patting her back gently and pulling away.

"Hey." Y/N smiles as Clint gave her a short, but warm hug.

"Laura and the kids have been asking for you." Clint whispered with a smile. That's Clint's family, it was a secret to the world because Clint wants his family to be safe.

Y/N smiles widely at the thought of Clint's family, she loves them, and as they do with her. And the kids reminds her of her little sister, Ava. She was only nine when the battle in New York happened, and when she died. She missed Ava every single day.

"God, I missed them. I'm gonna give them a call later." Y/N said, smiling.

Clint nodded, smiling as he said she should do that later.

"Kid!" Tony came in, opening his arms like a diva while walking towards Y/N. "My favorite person, aside from Pepper." He said and pulled Y/N in a hug.

Thor and Clint chuckled as they walked towards the couch, dropping themselves into it with a deep sigh.

Y/N hugged Tony back, laughing. "Hey, Tony."

Tony pulled away and hold Y/N's shoulders, "So, since you're back, I'm gonna throw a party for you! Tomorrow, evening. And to also officially welcome you as a member of the Avengers." He smirked.

"Congratulations, Lady Y/N!" Thor shouted from the couch.

"Congrats, L/N!" Clint shouted too.

Y/N laughed, "Thanks!" Then she looked at Tony, "You're just using me as an excuse to have another party, aren't you?" She chuckled, with a brow raised.

"You're absolutely right." Steve answered for Tony, "Hey, kid. You alright?" He asked, pulling Y/N in a warm hug. It was brief, but warm.

"I'm good." Y/N smiles, patting Steve's back.

"I cooked for you." Steve said, "Your favorite."

Y/N smiles warmly, "Thank you so much, Steeb."

Steve chuckled, shaking his head.

She really appreciates all their warm welcomes and efforst, and she's most glad that she gained this family after losing her biological ones, and yes, they weren't perfect or like a normal family as it is self-explanatory, but they all have each others' backs no matter what and they try to show their love for one another, well, as much as they can. They are still trying to learn, but with Y/N, they don't hesitate and Y/N loves that.