Glowing

NEXT MORNING

Morning roll and Y/N started her day with some light breakfast to start her day and proceeded to the training room for her daily training. She was still shock by the event that happened last night. Never she had thought that Natasha will say those things to her and to apologize, that never happened before and the fact that they actually talked was shocking for her. Natasha even called her princess in Russian. She was confused if her reaction was normal but it made her really excited inside.

But she couldn't deny how much happy that made her feel. She even messaged it to her group chat with her best friends before she slept last night. She was that happy.

"Good morning, kid." Clint greeted, followed by everyone in the room.

"Good morning, old people." Y/N greeted everyone back, smirking.

There was a chorus of whining.

Y/N laughed, "Oh, stop whining. That's for kids to do."

Natasha smirks, Y/N really love teasing people. "Morning, Y/N."

Y/N's head snapped towards Natasha and she couldn't help her blush. Why am I blushing? What the fuck. "M-Morning... um, morning Natasha." Great, and now I'm stuttering.

Natasha chuckled. Cute. She thought and says, "Start your training."

Y/N cleared her throat and nodded her head.

"You're training using my shield, kid." Steve said, pointing towards his shield.

Y/N trains with lots of weapons, may it be one of Tony's suits, Clint's arrows, Natasha's widow bites and many knives, and Steve's shield. She just likes real challenges, hence training with those. And her family doesn't mind her using their weapons. That's also why she caught Fury's attention.

But her favorite among those weapons are Natasha's widow bites, she just loves using them. She was glad that even though her and Natasha doesn't talk to each other properly, the female Avenger still lets her use some of her weapons.

"Copy that, Captain." Y/N grins and went to her corner, she picked up the shield and starts her own training.

***

FEW HOURS LATER

"You're glowing today."

Y/N looked at her left and sees Maria, casually typing in her computer. "I'm always glowing, Agent Hill." She said.

They're currently at work and so she's addressing Maria like that, she's a professional.

Maria chuckled, "Something's different today." She said.

Y/N hummed, looking at her own computer. "I don't know about that."

"Did something happened last night when you got home?" Maria asked.

"I'm proud of you for doing what's right, принцесса." Princess.

Y/N shook her head, getting rid of her sudden thoughts of Natasha. "Nothing happened last night." She answered Maria's question.

Maria smirked, chuckling, "Alright, whatever you say, Agent L/N."

"Go back to work, Agent Hill." Y/N said, with a chuckle. "But wait, I thought you'll show me the new weapons?" She asked.

"I was," Maria said, "But someone asked me not to because they want to show you instead."

"What? Who?" Y/N asked, with furrowed eyebrows.

Before Maria could answer, the door opened.

"Agent L/N?"

Y/N looked up and saw Natasha, she unconsciously licked her lips. "Yes, Agent Romanoff?"

"Come with me." Natasha said.

"Okay." Y/N said and looked at Maria, who was watching her.

Maria smirked. "I want details."

"What?" Y/N asked, confused.

"Of what happened last night." Maria said. "Go on, Agent Romanoff is waiting for you."

Y/N just shook her head, then she followed the redhead.

"Where are we going, Agent Romanoff?" Y/N asked.

"We're gonna test the new weapons." Natasha said, glancing over at Y/N. "I know you love doing that."

For some odd reason, Y/N's heart thumped. It was Natasha? Wow. She thought and cleared her throat, "Okay, thanks for um, knowing I guess." She said, shaking her head a bit for stuttering.

Natasha hummed, "Of course."

Once they arrived, Natasha opened the door and let Y/N in first. "After you."

Y/N smiles a little and stepped inside, beaming at the weapons that was already lined up and ready to be tested. She loves weapons, even before Tony took her in.

Y/N immediately went to the submachine guns and picked up one, but while checking the weapon out, she felt a presence behind her.

"Wear an earbuds." Natasha whispered and put on the earbuds to Y/N's ears.

And there goes her heart again, thumping against her chest. "Thank you, Agent Romanoff." She said.

Natasha just hummed and wore an earbuds too, then she stand next to Y/N, picking up a pistol. "Shall we play a game?"

Y/N chuckled and looked at Natasha, "What game?"

"The person that gets to shoot the targets perfectly in two minutes wins, and the loser will have to treat the winner to lunch." Natasha said, smirking.

"To lunch? Like, today?" Y/N asked, shocked.

Natasha nodded her head, "Yeah, today. You in?"

Y/N bit her lip, this makes her happy.

Natasha looked at Y/N's lips, and licked her own before looking between Y/N's eyes. "So? You in or not?"

"You better prepare to treat me lunch, Agent Romanoff." Y/N answered, smirking and looking away from the beautiful redhead. She can't find herself to look at Natasha for too long, it's like her heart would burst out of her chest.

Natasha chuckled, "Let's see, Agent L/N."