Her Widow

"Ты прекрасна." Natasha whispered, leaning down and kissing Y/N. You're beautiful.

Y/N hummed when she tasted herself on Natasha's mouth. "I love it when you speak Russian." She said between their kiss.

"I'll speak it for you, detka." Natasha said, smiling. Then she spread Y/N's legs and sets herself between them, grinding as she deepen the kiss. She is rock hard and it's getting uncomfortable because her suit is tight, so she pulled away and was about to unzip herself but Y/N stopped her.

"L-Let me, please." Y/N blushed.

Natasha smiles, nodding her head. "Okay, my good girl."

Y/N blushed, crimson at the nickname. She did not expect that but she fucking loved it.

Y/N sat down and unzip Natasha's suit and licked her lips as she helped the redhead get the suit off of her. Natasha was wearing a lace bra and an underwear and her bulge was big. She got on her knees and she leans in, kissing Natasha's neck.

Natasha tilted her head, giving more access and moaning when Y/N found her weak spot.

Y/N took her time with Natasha's weak spot before she pulled away and unclasp Natasha's bra. She tossed it aside and asked Natasha to lay down for her.

As soon as Natasha laid down, Y/N was sucking on her big breasts like a hungry baby. Natasha groans and her eyes closes.

Y/N absolutely loves the feeling of Natasha's breasts, they're soft. She knows she will suck Natasha's boobs all the time from now on. She then hummed and twirl her tongue on the hard nipple.

"Fuck, yes," Natasha moaned.

Y/N's eyes rolled back when she heard the deep moan from Natasha, it was the hottest sound she's ever heard. She moaned and took the other nipple in her mouth, sucking and playing on them like her life depended on it.

Once Y/N's satisfied, she moved down, and she sat up, taking off Natasha's underwear and her eyes widened when Natasha's dick sprung, hitting the redhead on her stomach.

She already seen Natasha's dick, but it still shocked her. And Natasha is fucking hard right now, making it even bigger.

"Come on, kotenok. Make me feel good." Natasha husked, looking at Y/N with hooded eyes.

"Y-Yes, Natasha." Y/N stuttered and pushed her hair to the side as she lowered herself, taking a hold on Natasha's hard dick and pumping it. Then she licked the tip, tasting the pre-cum and moaning on how good it tastes. With that, she starts sucking on Natasha's dick.

"Oh, fuck yes, detka, that's it." Natasha groans, her eyes rolling back with how amazing Y/N's mouth feels like. She fisted Y/N's hair, guiding her head up and down her dick, moaning and groaning.

Y/N moaned, pumping the rest of Natasha's dick.

It sent vibrations through Natasha and she looked down, the sight was just so fucking beautiful and hot. Edging her, and when Y/N opened her eyes, looking up at her with that eyes, Natasha groaned and pushed Y/N's head and she clenched her jaw when her tip felt the younger Avenger's throat.

"Hmm," Y/N moaned, breathing through her nose and bobbing her head up and down and trying to take all of Natasha inside her mouth.

Natasha smirked when Y/N gagged a bit, she thrusts in and out of Y/N's mouth, keeping her hand on the back of Y/N's head. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Y/N closed her eyes, gagging as Natasha shoot her loads inside her mouth and down her throat.

"Fuck, Y/N!" Natasha groaned.

Y/N let Natasha fuck her mouth for some more time as she gets down from her orgasm. She's never done that but she thinks she did a pretty good job. It makes her blush though.

Natasha sighs in content and cupped Y/N's jaw, pulling out of her mouth and switching their positions. "That was so fucking good, detka."

"Yeah?" Y/N blushed.

Natasha hummed and kisses Y/N, caressing her jaw. Then she reaches down and align herself to Y/N's hole and they both moaned at the contact.

"Nat," Y/N breathes. "Please be gentle."

Natasha smiles, "I will, detka. Do you want a safe word?" She asked.

Y/N nodded her head, "How about... widow?"

Natasha smirked and caressed Y/N's cheek, "My little Widow."

Y/N blushed at the nickname, she bit her lip. I'm her Widow. She thought.

"Widow it is. Ready, baby?" Natasha looked at Y/N's eyes, smiling down at her.

"Yes, Nat. Please." Y/N gave her consent.

Natasha nodded her head and slowly entered Y/N's warm hole. Even just the tip of her dick inside Y/N can make her cum. But she stops, allowing the younger Avenger to adjust.

Y/N wraps her arms around Natasha's neck and back, moaning in pain. "I-It hurts..."

"It's gonna get better, baby. But just say the safe word and I'll stop." Natasha whispered and kissed Y/N's lips, and slowly, she moves her hips until her full length was inside. "Oh, fuck. You're so tight, Y/N." She groaned in absolute pleasure.

"M-Move now, please." Y/N moaned.

Natasha nodded her head and starts thrusting in and out, creating a rhythm.

"Oh, fuck!" Y/N screams as Natasha went deeper and faster. She pulled the redhead down, hugging her and scratching her back.

Natasha moans, burying her face into Y/N's neck and kissing them lovingly. She's going insane with feeling so much pleasure, and she can immediately feel herself getting close to orgasm.

The sound of their skins slapping and their moans filled the Quinjet.

"Fuck, Y/N!" Natasha moaned, she had to bite Y/N's shoulder because of the insane pleasure she's feeling.

"Nat!" Y/N moaned, hugging Natasha tighter and wrapping her legs around the redhead's hips and her eyes rolled back with the new angle.

Natasha growled, thrusting deeper and faster. Her arms on each sides of Y/N, supporting her own weight.

"I-I'm gonna cum, Nat!" Y/N screamed, and she let go of Natasha's body as she gripped onto the sheets.

Natasha pulled herself up and hold onto Y/N's hips as she fucked her harder and faster even more, getting closer herself as she watches Y/N moaning and her boobs bouncing. It was just heaven for Natasha.

"Cum for me, my Widow." Natasha husked.

Y/N's head tilted and her eyes rolled back, cumming all over Natasha's dick while she screams the redhead's name. "Natasha!"

That sent Natasha to her own climax and she immediately pulled out, pumping herself and letting out her loads into Y/N's stomach and breasts, "Fuck, Y/N!"

Y/N's mouth agape at the sight, though she also whimpered when the redhead suddenly pulled out.

"Ah, fuck." Natasha groans, riding out her orgasm. She opened her eyes and her heart just beamed with joy and pride. Y/N looked flustered and just so beautiful, and her cum painting her body.

Y/N looked down at her body, and with a blushing face, she gathered some of Natasha's cum in her fingers and brought them to her lips, sucking them clean.

Natasha's dick twitched at that. "Fuck, such a good girl." And the innocent and submissive look that Y/N gave her, made her dick hard again. "You're mine."

"All yours, Natasha." Y/N said, smiling.

———

Author: i need holy water