Party

Y/N looked at herself on the body size mirror she has in the corner of her room. She's already dressed for tonight and she's confident to say that she looks good.

She rarely dress up or make an effort, like, makeup or something like that. She usually just go with her natural look, though even those days, she's still a stunner. And so imagine what she looks now. (Y'all are beautiful<3)

Mhm, a Goddess.

She's wearing a white cotton dress, off shoulders and it's hugging her body perfectly, she partnered it with white heels. She let her natural, long wavy hair down, falling onto her back and shoulders. Her makeup is just enough for her E/C eyes to stood out, and she's also sporting some red lipstick.

There was a knock on her door, breaking her eyes from herself. She went to the door and opened it.

"Holy shit." MJ greeted.

Y/N giggled, "Hello to you too, MJ."

"You looked amazing!" Peter smiles.

"Selfie!" Ned grinned and took a quick selfie.

Y/N laughs, shaking her head. She looked at her friends and nodded, "You guys are looking fabulous, ready?"

"Yeah!" Her friends cheered, excitedly.

Y/N linked arms with Ned while MJ and Peter linked arms also. They all got inside the elevator, pressing the button where the party's being held.

"Is it gonna start?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, they're just waiting for you. We were told to escort you backstage. They built a small stage." MJ said.

Y/N just nodded.

"You nervous?" Peter asked.

"Kinda," Y/N answered. "I mean, the world will know about me all of a sudden."

"It'll be okay, you're amazing." Ned smiles, squeezing Y/N's hand.

"Thank you, Ned." Y/N smiles, and rests her head against Neds's shoulder for a second. She loves her best friends.

Just then, the elevator opened.

Every eyes turned their way, and it stayed towards Y/N's. Some were whispering here and there.

Not used to the spotlight, Y/N tighten her hold onto Ned's arm, slightly biting her lip before releasing them and sighing.

"You're okay." Ned whispered as they walk through the crowd.

Tony went to the stage, getting everyone's attention. "Yes, hi everyone. Welcome, welcome. Tonight is a different kind of party I usually throw. This is special and tonight, we are welcoming this young lady. Who is always working hard and making sure everythis is okay."

Y/N smiles. Tony is such a softie when it comes to her and Peter.

"Without further ado, I would like to congratulate her for officially being an Avenger. Please welcome, Y/N!" Tony clapped.

Everyone clapped, cheering for the newest Avenger.

Y/N hugged her friends before going to the stage. She was pulled in a warm hug by Tony, whispering that he's proud of her.

Y/N smiles, thanking Tony.

"Okay, go on, make a little speech." Tony said as they pulled away.

Y/N nodded and faced the crowd. Her eyes immediately found Natasha's, her heart beat a lot faster. Seeing the beautiful Russian, beautifully dressed for tonight and a genuine smile plastered in her gorgeous face. Natasha's smile widen when they made eye contact.

"You're beautiful." Natasha mouthed.

Y/N blushed, she cleared her throat and looked away, letting her eyes wonder through the crowd. "Hi. Just like what Mr. Stark had said, I am Y/N and I am the newest member of the Avenger. Thank you all for coming, even though I know most of you are only here to get a glimpse at Thor." She joked.

Everyone laughed, and some even nodded their heads.

"And please, don't be shy to try every liquor that's there. Mr. Stark's bank account will be more than happy." Y/N added, earning more laughs. "Enjoy the night." She said, letting out her charming smile.

Everyone cheered loudly, while Y/N walked down the stage with the help of Peter and she was immediately embraced by her excited friends. She giggled and hug them back.

"Come on, let's go to your family." MJ said.

Y/N nodded and walk through the crowd, she would smile here and there, stopping every second because people are excited and wanted to talk to her. Some of them are even bold enough to flirt with her, which she smoothly rejected.

After some time, they finally made it to the rest of the Avengers and Maria.

"Lady Y/N!" Thor boomed and hugged Y/N.

"Looking good with this casual clothes, Thor." Y/N giggled and patted Thor's chest as they pulled away.

"Well, I do try." Thor smiles.

"Kid! Congratulations!" Steve smiles, pulling Y/N in a side hug. 

Y/N giggled and thanked Steve.

"Congrats, Y/N, all your hardwork paid off." Clint smiles, kissing Y/N's head.

"Thank you." Y/N beamed. "I wish Laura and the kids are here." She whispered to Clint.

"I know, they also wished that. But I promise to give them a call tomorrow. We'll talk to them before our training, sounds good?" Clint asked, smiling.

"Sounds like a plan." Y/N smiles.

Maria hugged Y/N, "I'm so proud of you."

Y/N closes her eyes, smiling. "Thank you."

Maria smiles and pulled away, kissing Y/N's cheek.

"Congratulations, Y/N." Bruce said, smiling.

"Thanks, Bruce." Y/N smiles back.

Just then, Natasha pulled Y/N by her side. She looked at the newest Avenger, "You've done it, I'm proud of you."

Y/N's heart thumped, "Thank you, Nat."