Let Me

Y/N couldn't stop thinking about Natasha. The redhead came back half an hour ago, looking in pain but she managed to hide it pretty well. Y/N just can see through Natasha.

Natasha stopped by at Fury's office to dropped by the information she gathered from her mission.

Y/N just wants to go and check up on her but she can't leave. At least not yet, it's her first day as an Avenger. She just couldn't stop but to think about Natasha's well-being, even though she knows Natasha is the toughest person she's known, that mission was tough and nasty, that she needs to be transferred to station six for an escape plan and that never happened to Natasha.

"Agent L/N,"

Y/N turned her chair around to face Maria. "Agent Hill."

"Director Fury said you may go," Maria said. "You're an Avenger, you don't need to be on lookout the whole day." She added.

Y/N immediately stood up, she approached Maria. "Thanks." She whispered.

Maria smiles, "Of course, go ahead and check on Natasha. I know you've been dying to do so." She whispered back.

"Yeah, I am. Thank you, Maria." Y/N smiles a little and walked away.

**

As soon as Y/N arrived, she went for the elevator.

She waited patiently for the elevator to go up. Humming to herself, aiming for a distraction. But she's too occupied with Natasha's well-being and it's all she could think of.

Finally, after what felt like years, the elevator dinged. She stepped out and went to medbay, expecting to see Natasha.

"Bruce? Where's Natasha?" Y/N asked when she saw Bruce alone at medbay.

Bruce looked at Y/N, "Oh, she's at her room. She didn't want to be treated, she said there wasn't any serious injury."

Y/N nodded her head, "Okay, thank you."

Bruce just smiles.

Y/N went back to the elevator and pressed for hers and Natasha's floor. She sighed, she knows Natasha is hurt, so why didn't she went to medbay. Stepping out, she walked towards Natasha's room.

She knocked. "Natasha."

Seconds later, Natasha spoke. "Come in."

Y/N used her handprint to open the door. Each door's also needs the owner's handprint, but Y/N's handprint is also installed to Natasha's room and vice versa. It was Tony's idea, as he was the one who pushed Natasha and Y/N to become mother and daughter in the first place, which failed big time.

"In here." Natasha said from the bathroom.

Y/N closed the door behind her, "Can I come there?" She asked.

"Yeah, princess." Natasha answered.

Y/N blushed because of the nickname, but she shook her head and went to the bathroom.

She immediately sees bruises painting Natasha's back, she's only wearing a sweatpants and a bra. Her red hair was still wet, meaning that she just finished showering.

"Nat... why didn't you let Bruce look at those bruises?" Y/N asked, her eyes traveling to those bruises that's planted on Natasha's feminine yet muscular back. Her skin's sporting red and violet bruises. (I imagined her back in Black Widow movie when she was changing her shirt and she's got a lot of bruises on her back🥺)

Natasha chuckled, looking at Y/N through the mirror. "Don't worry, I experienced worst."

Y/N frowned. "Still. You should take care of yourself, come on, let's go to medbay." She said and looked at Natasha through the mirror.

"I told you, no worries, all I need is to put some cream." Natasha said.

Knowing there's no way she'll win, Y/N just sigh and nodded her head. "Well, let me at least help you with that."

Natasha shrugged and handed Y/N the cream. "You can do my back." She said.

Y/N just nodded and starts with her task. Gulping when she felt the soft skin on her fingertips. What is happening to me? She wondered.

"Thank you for earlier. You really did an amazing job. I'm pretty sure everyone was impressed by it. Even I was." Natasha whispered, smiling.

Y/N smiles a little. "Thank you. And you're welcome, I wouldn't let you stuck in there."

Natasha just smiles.

Minutes later, Y/N finished. "Did you put some in your front?" She asked.

"Not yet." Natasha answered.

"Let me." Y/N said.

Natasha was quick to shook her head. "No, it's alright. I got it."

"No, let me. If you won't let me take you to medbay, then let me do this for you." Y/N said, leaving no room for an argument.

Natasha sighs. "Fine."

Natasha turned around and focused her gaze on the younger Avenger, wanting to know her reaction. And honestly she's a bit nervous, that's new considering that she's the most confident one. It's just that... she realized just how special Y/N is, and she wants the younger woman safe and well at all cost. And Y/N's perspective on her become important, and that is the only perspective of her that she will and can accept.

Upon facing her, Y/N's eyes travel down to Natasha's private part. They were... her eyes widened.

Why is there a bulge? Y/N thought, shocked.

Because Natasha Romanoff is intersex. Not many people know, not that she cares.

But Y/N never saw a bulge, especially when the redhead is wearing her tight suit. But this... this is a big bulge. Something you cannot missed at all. (Eyes up, Y/N. Eyes up.)

"This is what I meant when I said that I'm part of the community. I'm intersex." Natasha whispered, "And I hope I'm not making you... uncomfortable."

Y/N shook her head, blushing as she looked back up at Natasha's face. "N-no, not at all. I'm just... um, surprised. But hey, I don't mind. Nothing changed and never will be just because you're intersex. It's normal."

Natasha smiles, "Thank you, princess."

Y/N bit her lip and nodded, "Let me just um, treat your bruises." She mumbled and get on with it. Fighting off the urge to nibble on her bottom lip as she feels Natasha's lady abs. Oh, goodness, what is happening to me.