40: One shot for headcnanon 38

Very smutty.

"Hey Marls?" Sirius came into the common room before dinner that evening, looking sheepish and a bit guilty.

"Yeah?"  Marlene looked up from doing her nails, raising an eyebrow at her friend. "What's with that face?"

"I need your help."

"With what?"

He took out a sleek stick of eyeliner, muttering "Well, I sort of borrowed your eyeliner and -"

"You stole my eyeliner?! I thought I lost it!"

"I like to think of it as secretly borrowing since I was gonna return it. But we can get to that later. Because I have more pressing matters at the moment, I need your help putting it on." He said simply.

"Why do you want to wear my eyeliner?"

"It's the 70s Marls. It's punk and I'm hoping Remus will like it."

"Hmmm?"

"Maybe it's mostly I'm hoping Remus will like it."

"Maybe?"

"Okay it's mostly that."

"That's what I thought, come here." Marlene grinned as she held out her hand for the makeup.

Sirius hurried to sit beside her on the couch, handing over the eyeliner. "What do I do?"

"You just sit there, I'll apply it for you." She grabbed the boy's face, "close your eyes. I'll put some on the bottom of your eyelid first." Sirius closed his eyes as instructed and let the girl get to work. "Oh and a little on your Outer Y, make a little winged look."

"Uh, okay?" He had no idea what that meant, but hoped it looked good nonetheless.

When she finished that she nodded, "okay open your eyes, and look up. No don't tilt your head up Sirius! Just look up with your eyes."

"Sorry."

"I'm gonna put some on your waterline now. Stop moving!"

"I can't help it! This isn't very comfortable anymore!"

"That is the price of beauty my love."

"Remus better like this."

"Oh he will," she leaned back after a moment. "Wanna look?"

"Yes," He took a small hand mirror from her and inspected his eyes. "I look amazing! Well, I always look amazing. But this is stunning! Thanks Marls!"

"Let's go down to the Great Hall, dinner is about to start and you know Remus is there the second the food appears."

Sirius went first, hurrying out of Gryffindor Tower and to the Great Hall. He felt as everyone turned to look at him, they always did. But now there were soft whispers, mostly good, but what he was really excited for was Remus.

When he strode into the great hall, making his way to the spot at the griffyndor table his friends always sat at - James nudged Remus a little to make him look up.

Remus protested at the jab to his side at first, but then turned to look at where James was pointing being him.

Sirius could feel the smirk forming on his face when Remus choked on his drink at the sight. Sirius had a thick layer of the eyeliner on, and the 'winged' look made his eyes seem larger and rounder than usual.

As soon as Sirius sat down, Remus sat his cup down and grabbed Sirius' hand. "Let's go."

"But I haven't eaten anything yet!" Sirius protested.