- I'm the main man -

Freya was walking around the compound but was not expecting to walk into a blood blast. She sees several overturned wooden chairs, the chandelier pulled down glass shattered, puddles of blood and a broken chair leg that is soaked with blood. Freya picks it up arming herself. She hears the door of the dining room creak open, she sees Klaus and Elijah both covered in b blood and wearing tattered remains of their closing silently and calming sitting at the table as if nothing had happened. 

Annoyed Freya dropped the stake unimpressed at the show by the two brothers.May I ask what happened?

"We had a little chat about the past" Klaus answered. Freya rolled her eyes and Elijah sounded exhausted 

"I informed Niklaus I am not his enemy. And, though they entered the city under the guise of peace, Tristan and Lucien, in truth, are allied against us. A fact that required a little bit of... gentle persuasion..."

"And so I reminded our brother, who angered them in the first place..." Klaus continued 

"And, after all of this civil discourse, what understanding did you come to?" Freya commented

"That we expose and destroy our first sired." Elijah answered. Klaus smiled happily sliding the glass of blood across the table to his brother. 

"Couldn't agree more. You see, gentlemen know when to call a truce and turn our fury in a more pertinent direction." Klaus commented. Holding up his glass of bourbon to Elijah's blood clinking it with him. 

...

"Didn't think I'd see you again, thought I had scared you off" A voice spoke breaking Anna out of her whisky drinking daze. Anna was taking time to herself away from Mikaelson drama after getting barely any sleep listening to her uncles destroy the house. She turned around and was faced with Alex, the cocky band member from the other night.

"Oh it's you. Do you ever leave this place" 

"Well consider I sing here three times a week and my uncle is a chef here not particularly" 

"You should try and get a life Aston" Anna smiled sweetly 

"It's Alex" 

"Oh is it, so sorry" Anna chuckled even though she knew exactly who it was. 

"So what's got you nursing your sorrows?" 

"Family drama. Not that its any of your business but I'm drinking because I'm fed up of people trying to kill- kill my patience" Anna started ranted catching herself before she told this human something suspicious. 

"Well why do you stick around then" 

"Its not that simple. leaving family wouldn't go down well, its just not what we do" 

"Well if you want to take my advice.."

"I don't"

"Don't give people respect who don't respect you. Don't let people treat you like shit. You don't deserve that" Alex spoke sincerely.