- Bonnie And Clyde -

"So Stefan ask away, I'm done lying" Anna said when the waiter left from filing up the two vampires glasses with wine and in Stefan's case bourbon.

"Tell me, your story"Stefan replied eagerly wanting to find out more about his friend, and whether or not he should forgive her. Anna rolled her eyes, as she knew this would have come up.

"Well I was born here 1000 years ago to Kol Mikaelson and my mum. There was some twisted history with Ester and her because Ester didn't want anything to interfere with her plan to turn her children into vampires, so my mum stayed away and I was born. A week later my mum died and I was left an orphan, Kol never knew I existed, so Ayna, an ancestor of your friend Bonnie raised me. When I was 16 I was a very power witch and I created a spell so I would age slowly. Like Gloria from the 20s. Anyway around 100 years later I found a trace of someone going by the name of Mikaelson, it was Mikael, he got a witch to prove I was his granddaughter and made her turn me into an original, so I was a strong soldier able to help him kill his bastard son rather than a sired bitch. That was Valentina"

"Valentina and I spent the next 300 years under my grandfathers grasp, until we finally escaped and we went looking for my family. it took over another 400 years give or take and I stumbled into Elijah. He made sure to meet me every five years from that point on but I was still running. Valentina and I were in Paris where I ran into a doppleganger, that was Katherine. We spoke and became good friends on our common hatred towards Mikaelsons. Valentina and I went our separate ways and I followed Katherine to mystic falls where I met two Savaltore brothers. I fell in love with you and Katherine with Damon, but Katherine got bored and compelled you to think I was the monster. So I compelled you all to forget me so I could continue running, I didn't intend for you to turn into vampires" Anna finished by telling her story through the 20th century.How she met Stefan in the 20s, then went to London until returning to New Orleans in the 40s.

"Oh yeah I remember you were with Damon in the 40s and were all love-dovy" Stefan said remember when Lexi had convinced him to give his brother another chance. Anna smiled and put her finger to her lips

"Shhh, we don't talk about that" She laughed. " There are two kinds of people in this world, hopeless romantics and realist. I'm a realist, I knew me and Damon would never work out, we were a fling"

 I'm a realist, I knew me and Damon would never work out, we were a fling"

Flashback 1942

Anna was up on the balcony of her home looking down at the dancing lights. Despite a great war going on New Orleans was in happy spirits, that was due to the fact the people were to drunk to worry about the danger of war. Anna was happily controlling the city with her best friend Marcel, and had all the vampires in the city under her thumb so when victims started to end up dead, victims that weren't tourists that vampires in the quarter were aloud to feed from, she was cautious and out of this insane vampires blood.

Anna gazed around the quarter using vampire hearing until she came across a similar voice, a voice she hadn't heard from in eight decades. She quickly vamp sped towards the voice until sh was in a dim lit alley way watching this vampire drain the blood source from a petrified party go-er